Do you Think they will bring back Dame Judi Dench

THEBond007THEBond007 Banned
edited February 2013 in Actors Posts: 91
I'v been on a webstie and it said that Judy Dench wants to come back. She said she would love it if they brought her back. She joked when she said "maybe they can bring me back as a ghost" I hope they bring her back in some way. I cried when she died

Comments

• Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Almost as certain as Max the parrot coming back for one last nut. I get your sentiment but I feel this is doomed. :-(
  • Really? I mean REALLY?!!
  • THEBond007THEBond007 Banned
    Here is where you can read about Judy Dench wanting to come back http://jamesbond.wikia.com/wiki/Bond_24
  • Clearly she joked. There is no way back for her now, unless they decided to reboot the series again, which isn't going to happen. Alas she is gone, no more. I think it was the right time for a change and Mallory looks to be a fine replacement M. She will of course be missed though. Very fine actress and a great and memorable M.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Oh, for Fleming's sake. Of course she won't be back, at least not physically at least. Did you really think that EON were going to make this big a decision and then just go back on their choice and resurrect her to life again? No, this isn't comic books, this is Bond!

I would love to see a portrait of her in Mallory's office, though. @};-
    I know she won't be back but I was just joking but it would be nice if they brought her back like you said in a portrait in Mallory office. I really want to know how Mallory will do in the next Bond.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I would love to see a portrait of her in Mallory's office, though. @};-

Now that would be fine. ^:)^
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    THEBond007 wrote:
    I know she won't be back but I was just joking but it would be nice if they brought her back like you said in a portrait in Mallory office. I really want to know how Mallory will do in the next Bond.

The position was left in good hands, and Ralph will do stellar. It is a bitter thought, though. No matter how much that death scene gets me wet in the eyes, M's passing truly won't hit me until Bond 24 comes out and I realize that something is just missing. It won't take me long to realize that the "something" that is gone is Dame Judi Dench. :(
    I do agree but does any one else like the idea of m being a woman more than a man.
  • Yes a portrait of her would be a great touch. She was the only connecting face from the classic series before the reboot. Now it really is going to be the new kids on the block supporting Bond. Hope all goes well for Bond 24.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited February 2013 Posts: 4,411
    There always can make some archief footage, show a picture and making Spinoff movie about her M. I think there wil be some memory to her in Bond 24, in specialy Bond, Malory and the Dog will do that.

Her age and her eye sight make that there fast thing forward and change. A change whas that M her husband died and there showing M her home to do a litle bit what there promis in CR whyle i think there is always the option Bond take that home now or going to search for information.

I haven't mind if there stil have yused her there writing a story M lost eye sight bit by bit and making a story around and then finish it 2 movies later.
    That is true or what about Bond has a dream of M
    Perhaps at the very ending of Bond 25, when the mission is accomplished, Bond will be celebrating and he will see at the distance the Force ghosts of Vesper, Mathis and M. Otherwise I'll be unlikely...
    Please no! She was fantastic as M but she died. Leave it at that. A portrait would be tacky and not very believable.
    You know that doesn't sound like a bad idea but wouldn't be better for like the last James bond movie
    Taffin wrote:
    Please no! She was fantastic as M but she died. Leave it at that. A portrait would be tacky and not very believable.

You think a portrait in memory in the of someone who died while serving would be tacky? No one said it had to be talked about or seen being put up, but it could be tastefully in the background. They had Bernard Lee's portrait in the BG, though admittedly the actor actually died.
    Actually just a portrait they wont make it sing and dance.
    Yes a portrait of her would be a great touch. She was the only connecting face from the classic series before the reboot. Now it really is going to be the new kids on the block supporting Bond. Hope all goes well for Bond 24.

Well, he still has Tanner, too. Come to think of it, think how torn up Tanner was over her death! I would love to see a scene with Bond telling them and their embracing.
    I hope they bring back tanner
    THEBond007 wrote:

It would be great if he quit because he felt no ability to go on after M died, and Bond has to go to his flat or meet with him to get him back. Just shooting the breeze with ideas here.
    Ultrabox, I had never noticed Bernard Lee's portrait! Which movie was it in? Curious to see it now!
    If done tastefully it could be a nice tribute I guess.
    Taffin wrote:
    Ultrabox, I had never noticed Bernard Lee's portrait! Which movie was it in? Curious to see it now!
    If done tastefully it could be a nice tribute I guess.

The World Is Not Enough was the only one I noticed it in. Though there maybe more. I read about it sometime ago and popped in the disc to look for it.

event_barbican_designing_007_opening2.jpg

THEBond007 wrote:

It would be great if he quit because he felt no ability to go on after M died, and Bond has to go to his flat or meet with him to get him back. Just shooting the breeze with ideas here.

See where you are going with this but it may not be a good part in the Bond movie. It makes sense but he really didn't show that much emotion in the last part of the movie when he leaves M's office.
    THEBond007 wrote:
    THEBond007 wrote:

See where you are going with this but it may not be a good part in the Bond movie. It makes sense but he really didn't show that much emotion in the last part of the movie when he leaves M's office.
    You're right, and it seems like he is doing the same job with Mallory that he did with Judi's M. I forgot that we see him at the very end.
    THEBond007 wrote:
    Here is where you can read about Judy Dench wanting to come back http://jamesbond.wikia.com/wiki/Bond_24
    I agree where you did get this info from. You should added the web in here. I liked her but it time to move on with new M Ralph Fiennes.
    I don't believe tanner should quit because that really wouldn't fit in the movie. I will say if he does leave I will be upset but right now leave him.
    Have you been at the bottle?
    I'm only 14 so no. I'm just saying it just Tanner I don't know why he would leave MI6 because of M dying. Sorry but I just don't see the point in it.
    THEBond007 wrote:
    I'm only 14 so no. I'm just saying it just Tanner I don't know why he would leave MI6 because of M dying. Sorry but I just don't see the point in it.

Sorry! Should have qquoted the thread title.
    It cool
This discussion has been closed.