The Crew of Skyfall

Comments

• edited November 2011 Posts: 4,619

As Crowley will have missed no more than two weeks of filming I wouldn't say it's too late and agrue it's still very much possible.
    Do you seriously think Crowley might join Gassner as production designer???

A production designer starts working on a movie months before filming starts. SF already has a great production designer, Dennis Gassner. Why would they need another one?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    No, just be able to join the Skyfall production in another role. Of course there would not be a second production designer.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited November 2011 Posts: 4,415
    Scott Elms .... carpenter (Captain America, Sherlock Holmes 2.)
    Ashley Tilley .... visual effects artist: previz (Harry Potter 6 & 7, POTC 4, Narnia 2 & 3, X-men First Class, G.I. Joe.)

Transportation Department
    Cain Lee .... facilities captain (Green Zone, In Bruges, Knight and Day, X-men First Class)
    Piotr Walczak .... transportation (return from CR/QOS)

• DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Nooooo that would spoil him for a future bond :P
    So you actually want Fassbender to replace Craig in SKYFALL?
    #-O :-t X_X (:|
    Nooooo that would spoil him for a future bond :P
    So you actually want Fassbender to replace Craig in SKYFALL?
    #-O :-t X_X (:|
    No.. I just don't want him to play a villain (even though he'd be excellent) to keep him open for Bond in a few years.

I love me some Craig, but I wish he was younger.

• edited November 2011 Posts: 4,619
    It looks like John Logan (writer of SF) is on the top right now. He's written 3 movies this year, two of them already got good reviews earlier (Rango, Coriolanus) and the first reviews of the third (Hugo, directed by Martin Scorsese) are just in:

Variety, The Hollywood Reporter and Time all say it's a masterpiece.
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,350
    I only recently picked up of that @PanchitoPistoles. It does bode well for Bond and really does hammer home the thought that Skyfall will be something special and one of the best in a long time.
    If Logan appears at the top of a list, it's probably because he comes first alphabetically, and the page has been arranged that way in the absence of any information on who gets the higher credit.
    It looks like John Logan (writer of SF) is on the top right now,
    If Logan appears at the top of a list, it's probably because he comes first alphabetically, and the page has been arranged that way in the absence of any information on who gets the higher credit.

Yea.. I don't think PanP was actually referring to a 'list'. Just simply stating his recent work was being admired as accomplishments by reviewers. :)
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Yea.. I don't think PanP was actually referring to a 'list'. Just simply stating his recent work was being admired as accomplishments by reviewers. :)

Yes, that's what I meant. Sometimes I can't express myself properly in English. :)
    edited November 2011 Posts: 4,415
    Hugh update:

Julie Blumenthal .... assistant: Mr. Mendes (working 2 times earlier with Mendes)
    Lorraine Edwards .... action vehicles department coordinator (His first movie for this work, working earlier as production secretary for X-Men: First Class. )
    Hannah Godwin .... production coordinator (Returns from QOS)
    Jason Horwood .... stand-in: Daniel Craig (Returns from Cr/QOS)
    Russell Lodge .... location manager (Earlier he be the location manager for 2 Bond movies: TMND and Twine)
    Alastair McNeil .... assistant accountant (Returns from QOS)
    Laura Moloney .... floor runner: dailies (Craft Assisent for Johnny English Reborn )
    Teresa Orlando .... floor runner: dailies
    Julia Tomlinson .... assistant location manager: uk (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy )
    Juan Carlos Alvarez Vasquez .... post production coordinator (uncredited) (The Iron Lady)
    David Coupland .... product placement coordinator (uncredited) (Clash of the Titans)
    Tom Walter .... location marshall (uncredited) (Snow White and the Huntsman)
    Jonathan James Evans .... junior propman (Clash of the Titans 2)
    Buddie Wilkinson .... stand-by propman (Harry Potter 7&8, POTC 4, Clash of the Titans 2)

Possible Russell Lodge his return have something to do with China and Turkey and extented yuse of England as location. China be yused in TMND and Turkey & England in Twine.

Not yet confirmd on imdb.com, but also working on Skyfall be George Mitchell as assistent editor. http://www.filmcrewpro.com/uk/view.php?uid=307201 He working as assistent editor on the last Harry Potter movie. His imdb page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4324514/
    Adam Coglan .... previs animator (X-men First Class, Captain America)
    George Bird .... lighting technician (First credit as lighting technican)
    Dave Moss .... lighting technician (First credit as lighting technican)
    Gary Nolan .... lighting technician (Third credit as lighting technican. As Electricien for Harry Potter 3&5, Batman Begins, Johnny English.)
    Ryan Taggart .... second assistant camera: "a" camera (Return from Die Another Day, but this time he is the second assistent camera whyle for DAD he whas the Camera Tranee = assistent of various camera people include the second assistent camera. http://www.skillset.org/film/jobs/camera/article_4782_1.asp)
    Just look at the all names attached to the new Bond film! Wow, I bet they feel lucky. What a privilege.
    That´s one helluva crew. Big names all around. This is going to be a major production. It allways is, but now it´s quite the classy one. Many people from the Potter films and x-men first class, Bond usuals and people b.QOS, and many british techs. All and all, great crew :)>-
  • I see that Kleinman has not been confirmed yet still
    edited December 2011 Posts: 4,415
    Jack Garwood .... props supervisor (The Mummy Returns, The Good Shepherd, TDK, Greenzone, Clash of the Titans)

He also working for National Treasure 2, that movie and The Mummy Returns have scene's in London. Another movie he working on Shanghai Knights, Skyfall one the locations is Shanghai.

Dean Coldham .... supervising plasterer (Working on Bond since Goldeneye)
    Will Snow .... DAT http://www.cinematography.net/edited-pages/DATFilmSynchSound.htm

staff_kate
    Kate McLaughlin .... extras casting (Hysteria, POTC 4)

http://home.maddogcasting.com/maddogcasting/about/staff

Kate moved to London from Dublin four years ago to work as a Crowd 2nd Assistant Director on feature films such as How to Lose Friends and Alienate People and Me and Orson Welles. Kate came to Mad Dog in 2010 to manage the day to day running of the company and run the feature film projects. She kicked off her time at Mad Dog with Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. Out of the office, Kate likes board sports and films with sad endings.

Mabey she should cast her self as Moneypenny ;))
    edited December 2011 Posts: 4,415
    Toby Wagner .... props (Clash of the Titans, The Woman in Black)
    Myles Robey .... assistant editor (Harry Potter 7&8, Sherlock Holmes 2)
    Anthony Errington .... stand-in: ben whishaw (No credit on imdb, but he be the double for somebody in English tv series ''Misfits'')
    Rebecca Rae .... assistant: Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli (Sherlock Holmes 1&2, X-men First Class, Harry Potter 3&4, Shanghai Knights, Bourne 3)

Helen Xenopoulos .... assistant art director (Sherlock Holmes, The Golden Compass. Also working as Set designer for Spy Game and Triple X.)
    James Starr .... video assist (Harry Potter 7&8, X-Men: First Class)
    At last we know who the composer of the film is. Two questions remain:

Will Daniel Kleinman return?
    Who will sing the title song?
    At last we know who the composer of the film is. Two questions remain:

a. Will Daniel Kleinman return?
    b. Who will sing the title song?

a. Please GOD.
    b. Adele or Buble. They're apparantly taking cues from FRWL, so maybe Buble will step up. Hopefully someone with T A L E N T
    I'm surprised we haven't heard about Daniel Kleinman yet. Hopefully soon, there's no reason why it should take much longer.

As a side note, what an amazing cast and crew Skyfall has. Really impressive and gives me confidence even now, before having seen a single frame of the film that it truely, honestly, will be one of the greatest James Bond films made to date.
    Actually, forget Kleinman. They should hire the team who made the opening credits for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo:

http://orthodoxjewsdealingwithdrugs.tumblr.com/post/15364350004/poehlerizer-paul-stine-the-girl-with-the

It's amazing.
    edited January 2012 Posts: 13,350
    It is amazing but I still want Kleinman. Having it being such a long time since his last Bond film, I have no doubt he'll raise his game yet again.
    I really hope Daniel Kleinman returns, MK12 titles and gunbarrel wasn't really good.
    edited February 2012 Posts: 4,415
    Return for more intresting update:

Skyfall imdb.com page is updated with Nellie Burroughes, Stunt performer.
    She working earlier with horses and motorbikes. Her original website http://nellieburroughes.com/credits confirmd she working on Skyfall together with the earlier confirmd Gary Powell as her Stunt Co-ordinator. Very curious or this mean there wil be a stunt with horses again like AVTAK or another motor scene. She working earlier at Harry Potter 7 & 8, for Harry Potter 8 credit as double for Maggie Smith (remour to be in Skyfall.) and in the 7th book there be some horses. She also work now at Nolan his third Batman movie TDKR.

Stil no news about Kleinman.
    Very good. It would be nice to see horses again in a Bond film, hoe they'd fit in though, I'm not too sure... But still no word on Kleinman, that's annoying. X(
    Samuel001 wrote:
    . But still no word on Kleinman, that's annoying. X(

Annoying is a understatement. :-L
    edited February 2012 Posts: 4,415
    A couple of months a go David Arnold be confirmd not working at Skyfall. His Music editor he working on Bond since Die Another Day Robin Quinn is replaced by Tony Lewis. Lewis http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0507840/ be the music editor of Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas who is written by John Logan. Other examples of work of him are Around the World in 80 Days from 2004, Stormbreaker, The Constant Gardener, The Queen, Resident Evil 2,The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, The Iron Lady.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 4,415
    Justin Pearson stunt performer. The Four Feathers (means he work earlier with Vic Armstrong), POTC 4, 3 Harry Potter movies (5, 7 & 8), and TDK. From the pictures on his imdb page he doing stunst of Fire (in Fire) and jumping out of windows (glass stunts). Arran Topham where Pearson work with for POTC 4 & Sunshine is confirmd too. Gary Arthurs returns from TMND, also work on those 3 Potter movies and the first one, POTC 4 and TDK, also known from fire stunts (falling from bulding, motor bikes, swordfights http://www.gmastunts.com ).

Stunt performer Charly Yoon, who working at the moment also on Tom Hanks new movie Cloud Atlast.

Christian Otty (POTC 4) is confirmd as production assistent. Die Another Day set dresser Paul Hearn returns, intresting be that Hearn (POTC 4/Tomb Raider 1 & 2, The Bank Job) is again somebody who is linked to Children of Men too.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited May 2012 Posts: 4,311
    A new addition to the cast (couldn't find the appropriate thread, so placed it in the crew): Austrian actor <a href="http://www.pinkmichael.com/">Michael Pink</a> , who lives in Berlin, plays a baddie, his scenes were shot at Pinewood in March.
    He has got a pretty rugged face, perfect!
    (Source: http://www.bz-berlin.de/leute/der-bond-boesewicht-ist-ein-berliner-article1448912.html)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2012 Posts: 15,686
    Eva Green, Dominic Greene, Mr White.... now Michael *Pink* ? :)) what's the matter with the Craig films and colours ??