No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Yes, if we abandon the policy of official confirmation, then it goes without saying.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    @RC7, about that MGM report/meeting/whatever-sort-of-conference event that's about to happen this month, should we expect anything in regard of Bond 25?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I suspect he knows as much as we do on that front.
  • RC7RC7
    @RC7, about that MGM report/meeting/whatever-sort-of-conference event that's about to happen this month, should we expect anything in regard of Bond 25?

You won't hear anything of merit, if anything at all.
    RC7 wrote: »

You won't hear anything of merit, if anything at all.
    Thought so. Thanks.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Risico007 wrote: »
    ...and as for Fleming there is still a wealth of material that they could borrow from to develop their story in both plot characters and of course titles so there is that...
    Yes--from Fleming published books 2-14.

I know, I know. Moving to the Controversial Opinions thread.
  • QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    Yes, if we abandon the policy of official confirmation, then it goes without saying.
    You want Eon to put out a statement every 14 days that Daniel Craig is still James Bond?

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited May 2017 Posts: 8,344
    You want Eon to put out a statement every 14 days that Daniel Craig is still James Bond?

No I just want them to put out one once.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    What? It's an implication.

That only feeds the trolls that say Daniel is not Bond.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited May 2017 Posts: 7,529

They did, in October 2005. If you need more than one, then following the logic, see @QuantumOrganization 's post.

My point is no EON confirmation is needed. Daniel Craig is James Bond until he isn't.

EDIT: Or I suppose you could say no one is James Bond, as there is no James Bond film currently in production.

EDIT: Or I suppose you could say no one is James Bond, as there is no James Bond film currently in production.
    Lie.

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Apparently Barbara doesn't know when bond 25 will shoot http://pagesix.com/2017/05/10/james-bond-producer-not-waiting-around-for-daniel-craig/
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    And judging by the photo, Craig thinks it's funny.
    And judging by the photo, Craig thinks it's funny.

Page six is always good for a laugh

• PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Page 759 is good too.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited May 2017 Posts: 4,491
    193792ada7ce941456c9871ca1781a99.jpg

93a1c01bfea072395e82cb2dc2744e5d.jpg

334598.png

James-Bond.png

quotes-about-remembering-someone-its-hard-to-forget-someone-that-you-know-youll-always-remember-old-always-be-strong-everyday.jpg

By now we should know that we must do it with the hints Eon give us.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNTV3KJD7VmKA6xBtczv2k9Dag_DWfbNz_RucWtK-p9SBsQ-X-

spectre_final_01-0-870-0-0.jpg
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Well that article tells us Jack Shit as usual...

• GumboldGumbold Atlantis
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Well as I said, now we know not to open one of these for a long time come the next film.
    Why? People here are having fun, and people who don't like all those off-topic comments can always ignore this thread until we get some more substantial news.

We're in here to find substantial news, not to read fan fiction justin bieber lyrics. what a joke
    barryt007 wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Well that article tells us Jack Shit as usual...

Lol! I love your positive spin on this article Barry. I pretty much thought the same. It's all smoke and mirrors until we get something official!
  • RC7RC7
    Gumbold wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Well as I said, now we know not to open one of these for a long time come the next film.
    Why? People here are having fun, and people who don't like all those off-topic comments can always ignore this thread until we get some more substantial news.

We're in here to find substantial news, not to read fan fiction justin bieber lyrics. what a joke

You don't need to be on a fan forum to find substantial news, the online rags will give you that as and when it's announced.
    Babs knows dam well when filming will start.
    That article pretty much puts us back to November 2015 where we started. I'd love to believe since the release of SP there has been at least some headway on a new Bond film.
    fjdinardo wrote: »

November 2017.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

If there's one person who actually have ANY idea when the filming starts...it's Babs.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Folks, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this all still contingent on the distribution deal? I'm assuming that will be announced the moment it is finalized. Surely nobody has a clue when filming can start until that is taken care of, because a director (at the very least) will likely go hand in hand with the deal.
    Distribution deal, first. Others are all just made-up stories.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans

I agree with this 100%; I've stated previously, EON has a timetable, she knows if Craig is returning and an announcement concerning the production will be made according to that timetable.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited May 2017 Posts: 23,883
    Is this only EON's decision though? Doesn't MGM have a say in this? A future distributor? At least in terms of filming dates and release dates and what not. After all, they put up most of the money.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I think the timetable has a certain amount of play and may be part of the negotiations.