Get Ready for Summer Replacement shows

edited May 2015 in General Movies & TV Posts: 2,341
As the finales come and go, which are your favorites? Who will be back in the Fall? What summer shows are you anticipating and which are you gonna avoid?
I thought The Good Wife finale was kinda weak. After a half ass season. This has been my favorite show and afer a dull season the final 3-4 episodes heated up then "Boom" we get that sorry ass finale last evening...

For summer replacement I look forward to : Tyrant. We last saw our protaganist in prison and facing a possible death sentence. Will his brother show him mercy or line him up against a wall?
The Strain- hated to see our man character lose his beloved ex to the disease. Will they meet up and he give her the merciful bullet between the eyes? What of the Master and his evil dominions? To be Continued...
Mistresses: One of my guilty pleasures... With Savi being written out what will happen to our favorite neurotic girl and Savi's ex Harry? What of Karen's pregnancy?
Extant: I was sure this show was bring cancelled and yet I learn yesterday that is will return to the chagrin of critis and viewers.
Penny Dreadful : This is now two episodes in and looks to be a lot of wild rip roaring, over the top fun. Will Baron Frankenstien and his monster have a love triangle involving the monster's mate?
Under the Dome: anybody?
Your favs?

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited May 2015 Posts: 7,854
    Sadly, I'll be watching Under the Dome. I told myself during the pilot that dammit, I need to stay till the end. I found out during the second episode that that was a stupid decision to make.

Although, I'm pumped for Fear the Walking Dead, which airs this summer.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Tyrant, The Strain, and Extant (?!) are the ones mentioned that I'll look at.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2015 Posts: 15,708
    Isn't there a new show coming soon with Christian Slater? I thought I read something about it and it seemed interesting.

EDIT:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/set-mr-robot-christian-slater-article-1.2213112

Looks quite interesting.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    I actually went to www.WhoIsMrRobot.com out of curiosity. So far, I'm just confused but the plot sounds intriguing. I'm also looking forward to the TV continuation of Limitless (2011, Bradley Cooper). Though he's not in it, he'll serve as an EP.