Coming Soon To Consoles! - The Upcoming Games Thread

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Good reviews coming from Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I'm glad it did well.
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/9084-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Review

Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be one of those games I shuffle out of my top game purchases but keep it in mind for future play when the price drops. If anyone has played it, can you give some insight? NO SPOILERS!
    It is good if a you're science fiction / cyperpunk fan, or fan of the original. I've only played it for a day and I've come across many references to movies and books, from robocop (there's a cop named Alex Murphy who doesn't know the movie from 1980's his friend is talking about. Movie about a police officer who gets shot in the line of duty and who is then turned into a cyborg) , to Decard and Philip. K. Dick.

It's a fantastic game. Although the game does look a bit dated. Last gen I'd say,
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Figured I would update this with the biggest, most recent news.

Story trailer for 'Assassin's Creed: Revelations':

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-9744-Assassin-s-Creed--Revelations-Story-Trailer-Spans-a-Lifetime.html

Achievement List for 'Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim':

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2329-Game-Added--Elder-Scrolls-V--Skyrim.html

US Release Date confirmed for 'Ghost Recon: Future Soldier':

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-4840-Ghost-Recon--Future-Soldier-US-Release-Date-Confirmed.html
  • MASS EFFECT 3

'NUFF SAID
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Uncharted 3 is coming and Batman AC even sooner. Anyone playing the Uncharted 3 US Subway promotional multiplayer?
  • I'm not a fan of AC, but I can't deny the awesomeness of this trailer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vOnJCRG13_U
    im REALLY looking forward to this AC. not only will it probably explain everything so far, it will also bring back altair from the first game (my fave assasin), and hopefully end desmonds story so we can move onto some fresh plots and the long awaited AC 3
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection!

Harrison Ford playing Uncharted 3.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I'm certain that Assassin's Creed Revelations will be good, if it's anything like the last 2 games, that is. The MGS HD Collection will probably rock, what with all the games included. I know this doesn't come out until next year, but I can't wait for the Zone of the Enders HD Collection.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Battlefield 3 midnight release later on today! Anyone else going to their local GameStop to do this/getting the game tomorrow?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    IGN reviews Uncharted 3, they gave it 10/10.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1210241p1.html
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Uncharted 3 is a must-have
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Wait, did Uncharted 3 come out earlier in the UK than it does here in the US, because I thought the US release date was still a week away.
    Wait, did Uncharted 3 come out earlier in the UK than it does here in the US, because I thought the US release date was still a week away.
    The US(YAY) gets it Nov. 1st, Europe the 2nd, and Australia the 3rd. CAN'T WAIT!!!
    >:D<
    Both gametrailers and gamespot reviews were favorable.
    Battlefield 3 midnight release later on today! Anyone else going to their local GameStop to do this/getting the game tomorrow?
    I DID! Its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Everybody, go get bf3.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Damn!! I just bought batman AC. On Friday I'm picking up battle field 3, then I gotta get unchartered 3 and MW3 and then the MGS HD collection. Christmas has come early!
    "Unchartered"? OH no! We forgot to charter a bus!

No, but seriously, Assassin's Creed Revelations will rock. As will the MGS HD Collection.
    I heard there are a lot of glitches in Battlefield 3. Is this true?
    Ah, my copy of UC3 came day early. So far so good. I can already say that this "trilogy" rivals with it's movie counterpart ; the Indiana Jones trilogy.

Meh, I still have to go to school today. Well, duties before fun. Still got to play for two hours at least.
    Though the fourth sucked, there are 4 Indiana Jones films.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    It's a 'never happened' for some folks. ;;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,355
    I can't wait to see what happens if a fifth is made... >-)
  • assasins creed is sure to be the best yet. You get to play as 2 assasins, and the game is not only FINALLY moving away from italy, its also taking us to 2 time periods (crusades/ottoman).
  • Though the fourth sucked, there are 4 Indiana Jones films.
    I can't wait to see what happens if a fifth is made... >-)

(quality of the vid is bad but its funny)
    edited November 2011 Posts: 28,694
    HERE HERE and AMEN!
    I accept the film. For me it's a "hey, at least we got another Indiana Jones", which is in much the same vein I'd say "hey, at least we got another Jurassic Park" if a fourth film in that series is ever made.
    I accept the film. For me it's a "hey, at least we got another Indiana Jones", which is in much the same vein I'd say "hey, at least we got another Jurassic Park" if a fourth film in that series is ever made.
    But a horrid film like the one Indy film that never existed tarnishes the great run the franchise had, and shows that Lucas and Spielberg need to get their grubby paws off of it before an even more devastating adventure is made.
    edited November 2011 Posts: 7,854
    Maybe number 5 will be better. It couldn't be much worse, unless they put dinosaurs in it (I can see it now, Jurassic Park and the Way Indiana Jones Got Here).
  • i sold my wii along time ago to get my ps3, which right now seems a shame since the new zelda is coming out. but uncharted and assasins creed make up for that.