Pitch a movie or television series

Since many on this forum have wonderful imagination and a talent for creativity I thought it might be fun for people to pitch ideas for films and tv you make the cast and director and tell us a bit of your idea

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    A mockumentary with real life politicians and power brokers, where animated angels and demons tell them what to do and say, with the cast only being subconciously aware that they are manipulated.

Except me, I am the hero. You can direct, if you wish.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    A series for Revenge ( based on strangers on a Train) People who've been wronged
    Or let down by the justice system. Agree to carry out the killing of Murderers, rapists etc for others, in return for their criminals being Dealt with. As the is no connection with the death and the Prime suspects ( the victims) have a cast iron alibi.

That or something with pretty unicorns. :D
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    DrGorner wrote: »
    A series for Revenge ( based on strangers on a Train) People who've been wronged
    Or let down by the justice system. Agree to carry out the killing of Murderers, rapists etc for others, in return for their criminals being Dealt with. As the is no connection with the death and the Prime suspects ( the victims) have a cast iron alibi.

That or something with pretty unicorns. :D

Sounds a little like Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express but I like it!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I thought an organisation that would match up victims to similar criminals.
    I.e. your Daughter was killed by some bloke who got off on a small technical
    Issue. So someone who had a similar experience would arrive to " Deal" with
    Him. Then again maybe I've been watching Dexter a bit too much. :)
    I loved Murder on the Orient Express by the way.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I've been working on a film project that's right now on the shelf because of some scheduling issues and real life kicking in. But I do plan on getting this filmed and finished someday soon.

Bruce Murdock: Agents of Illusion.
    xK0NTMkl.jpg

Set in Seattle of the near future of the 2020's. Crime rates are through the roof and economic collapse is eminent. Bruce Murdock is a vigilante set on cleaning up the crime after his father was murdered by a Drug lord some years earlier. His vigilante crimes have gained the attention of a mysterious organization called Illusion Incorporated.They approach Bruce and give him the opportunity to get his revenge on Nathan Greene, the one responsible for his father's murder. Bruce agrees to Illusion's terms and starts getting close to Greene. Along the way Bruce meets a Hacker named Rylus Carlyle who's being blackmailed by Greene's brother Tommy to use his skills in helping their organization and exposing lesser drug pushers wiping out the competition. Bruce and Rylus team up to take on Greene's organization as a friendship is forged.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Sounds great, @Murdock!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Sounds great, @Murdock!
    Thanks @Dragonpol. :)
  • TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    edited December 2023 Posts: 1,065
    The League of Extraordinary Morons a.k.a. The League of Moronic Gentlemen

A tribute parody of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen made up of comedians from the 1920s-1940s.
    • Buster Keaton
    • Charlie Chaplin
    • Laurel and Hardy
    • Abbott and Costello
    • The Marx Brothers
    • The Three Stooges (+ Shemp)