What Directors Should Helm A Bond Film?

199100101102103105»

Comments

• edited September 18 Posts: 562
    Alright guys, I have a very stunning and bold idea: the director of BOND 26 should be...
    ...Barbara Broccoli
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I'm really starting to get nervous Nolan is the man, because a lot of the big names are busy and we still don't know what his next film is... :-SS

Edgar Wright - busy
    Denis Villeneuve - busy
    Mark Mylodd - busy

Not that Nolan wouldn't do a good job, but I worry he might have a massive ego have winning so many oscars for Oppenhiemer, he could take bond into some weird directions.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I'm really starting to get nervous Nolan is the man, because a lot of the big names are busy and we still don't know what his next film is... :-SS

Edgar Wright - busy
    Denis Villeneuve - busy
    Mark Mylodd - busy

Not that Nolan wouldn't do a good job, but I worry he might have a massive ego have winning so many oscars for Oppenhiemer, he could take bond into some weird directions.

Oh boy….

As far as we know, two out of three of those directors haven’t met with EoN.

The third one will be done his film, about the same time Broccoli will be done with Othello.

Gobble, gobble.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    peter wrote: »

Edgar Wright - busy
    Denis Villeneuve - busy
    Mark Mylodd - busy

Oh boy….

The third one will be done his film, about the same time Broccoli will be done with Othello.

Gobble, gobble.

Which film though? I thought Villeneuve has at least 2 projects announced, why would he announce them if he's not planning to begin work for another several years?
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited September 18 Posts: 9,215
    peter wrote: »

Edgar Wright - busy
    Denis Villeneuve - busy
    Mark Mylodd - busy

Oh boy….

Gobble, gobble.

Which film though? I thought Villeneuve has at least 2 projects announced, why would he announce them if he's not planning to begin work for another several years?

Chef, Villeneuve, like any big director, has about 10 projects in development. He himself recently said one of those project is slowly coming together (it’s in draft one development). We are talking years from now…

P.S @Mendes4Lyfe , he scheduled to shoot Messiah next June/July for a six month shoot.
    I don't care. I'll see it anyway.