The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

Enter Mr Hinx!
    The eye gouging moment is still cut in TV showings! It's quite strong stuff for a Bond movie!
    "Cuckoo!"
    The infamous car chase! Yes, it could have been more exciting, but I suspect it was more about the humour of the gadget less car!
    This is more Roger Moore Bond than Craig!
    Why Mendes thought it a good idea to have Bond phone Moneypenny during a chase is baffling!
    This chase improves greatly when they descend the steps to the river! Love the flame thrower moment! Newman music is good here
    The whole Nine Eyes program is really a McGuffin here! It doesn't really make any impact!
    Why is Tanner grassing on Bond?
    Austria!
    You really feel the cold in these scenes!
    I remember these shots of the birds flying out in the teaser, and it was like a horror movie being previewed!
    Mr. White!
    This is a very good scene, nicely written, but it was hard to buy into Mr. Whites newfound conscience!
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon, so time for Bond!
    SPECTRE (2015)
    Gunbarrel is back where it belongs. Craig isn't walking as fast, but not keen on the swinging arms! Looks good though!

I don't envy you watching that lol I don't mind the film for the most part though not a fan of the final act its ridiculous.

As much as I like DC's first two films he is definitely by some distance my worst Bond.

Really enjoying it so far! I still think it's a good Bond movie, underrated even!
    Back to'C' and Nine Eyes! Hmmm!
    The Hoffner Clinic!
    I like this scene with the lovely Lea, a real Hitchcockian blonde!
    This analysis sequence is much better than the silly word association test in SF!
    I'm pretty sure this barman was in a Guiness ad many years go, considering he's only serving shakes! 😃
    Q is in the field!
    "No, stay!" Love it!
    This plane chase also comes in for a lot of negative comments.
    I really like it, well choreographed and it's original and does have excitement!
  • edited September 29 Posts: 7,387
    I remember this bald guy menacing Q was thought to be Blofeld in preview pics!
    Lea's having a meltdown!
    "Spectre..It's name is Spectre!"
  • edited September 29 Posts: 7,387
    L'Americain
    Bond and Madeleine look fabulous here! Particularly Madeleine 😁
    Bond is doing a bit of DIY!
    "Look there are two of you, two James!"
    You wanna watch CR '67 Madge, there are loads of them! 😂
    The cgi mouse! Is his name Mickey?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon, so time for Bond!
    SPECTRE (2015)
    Gunbarrel is back where it belongs. Craig isn't walking as fast, but not keen on the swinging arms! Looks good though!

I don't envy you watching that lol I don't mind the film for the most part though not a fan of the final act its ridiculous.

As much as I like DC's first two films he is definitely by some distance my worst Bond.

Really enjoying it so far! I still think it's a good Bond movie, underrated even!

I can enjoy the first 2 acts to a point, the film is shot well I probably prefer it to SF though both films are very low on ranking.
    The secret room! Ah come on lads, undiscovered after all those years? I think not... ah it's a Bond movie! 😄
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    The cgi mouse! Is his name Mickey?

If the mouse did not exist the rest of the film could not happen if i remember correctly.