The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    England starting with same line up which is good as I kept hold of TAA, England just need to stop Eriksen as everything goes through him.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Come on ENGLAND!!!
    Sloppy passing early on.
    edited June 20 Posts: 24,031
    Kyle Walker down injured not good, nasty turn of his ankle may go off.

Seems ok just changing his boots/studs.

Pitch is a bit of a mess.
    Brilliant work by Walker, Kane goal get in.
    This pitch is cutting up bad, really bad for this level of football.
    1 - 1 great goal, England been too com placement since taking the lead, really sloppy from England barely got out of 2nd gear.
    Southgates tactics are too conservative and negative, playing it way too safe.
    Frustrating first half, with all our talent England look like a team of strangers at times.

TAA may have to go off for Gallagher or Mainoo to push our midfield further up the pitch.

I have switched from HD Freeview to 4K HDR iPlayer hopefully it will make a difference. lol

England need to use our fire power off the bench.
    Of course Kane scores when I was unable to switch the armband!
    Of course Kane scores when I was unable to switch the armband!

Ouch though having captains as strikers does not bring many points unless they haul, if Kane only scores once I will change my captain.
    Get TAA off its not working.
    Gallagher for TAA, thank god need energy in midfield.
    Tactics are so bad, England need to push up.
    Watkins and Bowen and Eze coming on, about time lets attack.
    Kane, Saka and Foden off, now lets hit them with serious pace.
    Just one goal for Kane. I'll take that!
    England will do well to get a draw.
    Cole Palmer and Mainoo on the bench, England seriously need there invention.
    Horrible display by England though top the group still, Southgate needs to solve a lot of problems... though you never win the trophy in the group stage.

I would start Mainoo in the next game or play Bellingham next to Rice and Foden at 10, if there is one take away I think our center backs are good, hopefully Shaw can start to play a role.
    Italy vs Spain should be game of the tournament so far.

Going for a Italy win.
    Spain should be ahead, great chances in the first ten minutes.
    Missed the Euro action today because of a work event - as well as a music festival which was held this weekend. Because of this my captaincy was left on Verbruggen (from yesterday), which actually worked out fine as I would have captained Ronaldo today.
    I have missed the games the last few days been preoccupied with other things, I have no idea what the state of play is with teams and who is likely to play in the final games. Thankfully got a few hours yet to decide what to do, just got in from a long run.
    Had nothing going on today, so I've had a bit of time to have a look at my team. Decided that I didn't quite like the look of it for this gameweek, and played Limitless. It's a bit of a punt, but since I play just for fun, I can do things a bit differently than I would with FPL.
    Had nothing going on today, so I've had a bit of time to have a look at my team. Decided that I didn't quite like the look of it for this gameweek, and played Limitless. It's a bit of a punt, but since I play just for fun, I can do things a bit differently than I would with FPL.

Just made two transfers will probably back fire, I have no idea who will progress so kept my chips.

Just made two transfers will probably back fire, I have no idea who will progress so kept my chips.

I decided to just have fun and take things gameweek by gameweek, which was my reasoning behind playing Limitless. If it doesn't work out, it was worth the try at least.

I decided to just have fun and take things gameweek by gameweek, which was my reasoning behind playing Limitless. If it doesn't work out, it was worth the try at least.

Well i was expecting changes and Germany stuck with the same team lol I had to change my captain quick as they are on the bench.

English media very pro Scotland last few days and constantly criticizing England. I hope Scotland lose.

Well i was expecting changes and Germany stuck with the same team lol I had to change my captain quick as they are on the bench.

English media very pro Scotland last few days and constantly criticizing England. I hope Scotland lose.

Only have Musiala from Germany on my Limitless team. Could have added a defender as well, but tried to spread my team selection covering more teams.

You never know with Scotland obviously, but they should be able to beat Hungary.

Wow, Switzerland takes the lead!

Only have Musiala from Germany on my Limitless team. Could have added a defender as well, but tried to spread my team selection covering more teams.

You never know with Scotland obviously, but they should be able to beat Hungary.

Wow, Switzerland takes the lead!

I was just checking the tables again still all to play for I think most teams will be forced to not rest players because of it being tight and this best third place business.