The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

1433434435436437439»

Comments

Agree, I think most teams have no choice but to play their preferred starting eleven.
    Wow, Hungary has won it in!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Me swapping Havertz for Fullkrug paid off a little he came of the bench to score. I have a few players that are doubtful today, this team is being completely changed for the next round of games too many none points scorers.
    Musiala captain didn't pay off, so I switched the captaincy to Oyarzabal on my Limitless team.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Musiala captain didn't pay off, so I switched the captaincy to Oyarzabal on my Limitless team.

I really should have stuck with Fullkrug as captain lol I have no idea who will be top scorer, it will probably be OG as top scorer lol

I really should have stuck with Fullkrug as captain lol I have no idea who will be top scorer, it will probably be OG as top scorer lol

Haha, that wouldn't surprise me! :))

Italy in trouble now!

Italy in trouble now!

The 3rd place gimmick has taken me out of the tournament quite a bit, it has really made the group stage less interesting.

Italy in trouble now!

The 3rd place gimmick has taken me out of the tournament quite a bit, it has really made the group stage less interesting.

Who's likely to get that third spot?

Oh wow, Italy equalise!
    Wonder what the odds were on a Georgia win tonight!