The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    World class players having moments will need to bail us out.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Get Palmer on ffs...
    edited June 30 Posts: 24,043
    England have no tactics.

The players who are good are allover the place.
    Mainoo only bright point, if Southgate takes him off he is the worst manager ever. Get Kane, Saka and Bellingham off.

Foden at 10, Palmer and Gordon on.
    TAA needs to come on at RB.
    No subs for England, no comment.
    Southgate has no idea to deal with a high 442 press.
    This is moments football from Southgate.
    Switch to a 3 5 3 for god sake.
    Foden goal... VAR
    Offside.
    OMG England very lucky after a wtf...
    Mainoo is the one.
    GET PALMER ON FFS
    I had been looking forward to watch the games last night, but a sudden work commitment held me busy all last night… I've seen from the headlines that VAR was again the subject of discussion. I'm not against VAR in principle, but they have a long way to go before it works as i should. I'm sure better technology can make a difference, but we're not there yet, it seems…

Two good games last night, the first time I have really got into the tournament, I am not keen on the group format the risk feels too low.

England need to take the handbrake off tonight.

Ahh, such a shame I missed them! A bit late into the football today as well. Just saw that Slovakia has taken the lead!
    Palmer on and Saka at LB come on....

Get Tripier off.
    Take Bellingham of and put Foden at 10.
    Palmer should have started.
    Kane done nothing get Toney or Watkins on ffs.

Hit them with pace...
    Rice close.
    A bit late to put Toney on now…
    OMG wtf
    How the hell did just happen.
    Slovakia so close to the shock of the tournament. Will be interesting to see how the two teams perform now.
    World Class.
    That goal sent me through the roof.
    Now winning 2 - 1 crazy, my heart.
    Come on England!
    How the hell did we get through, OMG.
    World class Bellingham saved us and Kane.