The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    United on the ropes they need to get hold of the ball being too wasteful.Mainoo to the resue.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Come on United get a grip.
    Amrabat needs to come on for Mctominay and Rashford not been particularly good either.
    Rashford tieing himself in knots on the ball, Pelestri needs to come on.
    This must be the loudest crowd I have heard all season.

Half time, changes need to be made.
    Think I am still in shock from Garnacho's goal hardly touched my beer.
    Mainoo is class, he will get into the England team very quickly.
    Martial should have got a penalty and he was Yellow carded, where the hell is VAR.
    Red and penalty has to be.
    The yellow needs taking away from Martial also.
    Me keeping haaland captain may end up being the only good thing i did the GW, my players have awful fixtures.

It was either Haaland or Son for me. Will be interesting to see who finishes the gameweek with most points.

I think there are more goals in this for City, Liverpool do not look great at the back.

Watching the goal back TAA is such a defensive liability.

Indeed, there's more goals in this game for City if they want to.

Big test for Liverpool in the second half, it will go some way to showing whether they are legit challengers for the title. Even if they lose I am curious to see if Liverpool have fight.

Yes, this is a big game in many ways – for both teams. City winning comfortably would place them as the title winners to be, like previous seasons. Liverpool fighting back would give the title race some excitement before the Christmas period.

Arsenal have impressed me more than Liverpool though arsenal are not quite at the level of last season yet. The keeper situation seems to be an issue, i read about Ramsdale father getting involved.

Ramsdale's father has indeed made some comments. Can't remember what they were, but it won't help the situation…
    Good win for Villa, Spurs on a losing streak and they have City next.

Everton v Man United next and I have Bruno left to play. Debating whether to have a few beers.

Looks like I missed quite the game! Big win for Villa this. They are good enough to finish inside the top six if results continue.
    Yellow rescinded. Penalty and Ashley Young escapes a red, dam Rashford taking the pen... Bruno should be wt... I want FPL points lol

Rashford scores get in 2 - 0.
    Me keeping haaland captain may end up being the only good thing i did the GW, my players have awful fixtures.

It was either Haaland or Son for me. Will be interesting to see who finishes the gameweek with most points.

I think there are more goals in this for City, Liverpool do not look great at the back.

Big test for Liverpool in the second half, it will go some way to showing whether they are legit challengers for the title. Even if they lose I am curious to see if Liverpool have fight.

Yes, this is a big game in many ways – for both teams. City winning comfortably would place them as the title winners to be, like previous seasons. Liverpool fighting back would give the title race some excitement before the Christmas period.

Arsenal have impressed me more than Liverpool though arsenal are not quite at the level of last season yet. The keeper situation seems to be an issue, i read about Ramsdale father getting involved.

Ramsdale's father has indeed made some comments. Can't remember what they were, but it won't help the situation…

Everton v Man United next and I have Bruno left to play. Debating whether to have a few beers.

Looks like I missed quite the game! Big win for Villa this. They are good enough to finish inside the top six if results continue.

Spurs v Villa was frantic i think spurs almost play too quickly.
    Amrabat and Pelestri on, Mainoo and Garnacho off. Rashford and Mctominay stay on ugh!
    3 - 0 Martial, Bruno assist great team work. United are clinical and we have to be as we don't create a glut of chances. Lovely little chip by Martial. come on united.
    Shaw off, wise as its his first game back.
    Good win for United we have won 5 of the last 6 prem games despite being terrible.

Hopefully with key players slowly returning we can improve, Newcastle away next week will tell me where we are at.

Mainoo will be world class, we are very lucky to have this kid.

There's a lot of talk about their high line. Don't know how they played today, but they might need to be more adaptable in the way they play.
    Good win for United we have won 5 of the last 6 prem games despite being terrible.

Hopefully with key players slowly returning we can improve, Newcastle away next week will tell me where we are at.

That Newcastle game will be an interesting one, for sure!

There's a lot of talk about their high line. Don't know how they played today, but they might need to be more adaptable in the way they play.

Did you see Garnacho's goal?
    edited November 2023 Posts: 24,776

One of the greatest PL goals ever, perfection that's why we watch football.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

Rooney shinned his overhead kick didn't he ?

Rooney shinned his overhead kick didn't he ?

Yeah Garnacho's is technically better and more difficult looking at Garnacho's starting position.

This is crazy :))
  • edited November 2023 Posts: 17,660

Had to look it up now that you mentioned it, as I missed the game. Whoa, what a goal! :-O

Just noticed the backdrop. "Good abternoon" :))

Had to look it up now that you mentioned it, as I missed the game. Whoa, what a goal! :-O

The thing Farley does with his eyes must be painful, god knows what Emery thinks if hie has watched this. Farley has met a few of the people he parodies and in character :))
    I have reluctantly subscribed to TNT Sports again to watch Galatasary vs Man United in CL, i suppose it is there biggest game of the season and we may not be in the CL for a few years, there's £30 down the drain :))

Mainoo has to start, he could be the surprise element.

I hope the game goes ahead the weather is horrendous, may favor United :))

No Mainoo 8-| as benched and Rashford is suspended.

AWB starts which is good and Rasmus back from injury so no Martial, Antony returns.

United have to win or we are gone.
    This Galatasary stadium is the definition of hostile, this will be tough United needs an early goal.
    United go close after a great run and cross from Garnacho.
  • edited November 2023 Posts: 17,660
    Here's a look at gameweek 13 before the next deadline on Saturday! After a high-scoring gameweek 12, and an average score of 64, we dropped to an average score of 46 in gameweek 13. Our league didn't see the highest gameweek scores either, but several teams managed to beat the gameweek average. For the second gameweek in a row, TeamXtreme managed the highest score – this time 55 points. Congratulations! =D>

i1Aj3ps.jpg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    ________

Remember the gameweek 14 deadline on Saturday, at 13:30 UK time!

The thing Farley does with his eyes must be painful, god knows what Emery thinks if hie has watched this. Farley has met a few of the people he parodies and in character :))

Haha, yes! At least he doesn't have to parody Emery every week :))