The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

Didn't see until now that United had an early kick-off against Galatasaray. Won't be able to watch this game, but will have to watch Arsenal against Lens later tonight.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited November 2023 Posts: 24,776
    Brilliant football by United Garnacho scores again. come on United.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Didn't see until now that United had an early kick-off against Galatasaray. Won't be able to watch this game, but will have to watch Arsenal against Lens later tonight.

Will likely watch parts of that game after, United started very well in Istanbul.
    Here's a look at gameweek 13 before the next deadline on Saturday! After a high-scoring gameweek 12, and an average score of 64, we dropped to an average score of 46 in gameweek 13. Our league didn't see the highest gameweek scores either, but several teams managed to beat the gameweek average. For the second gameweek in a row, TeamXtreme managed the highest score – this time 55 points. Congratulations! =D>

i1Aj3ps.jpg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    ________

Remember the gameweek 14 deadline on Saturday, at 13:30 UK time!

Three weeks ago I thought my season was over, things change quickly in FPL.
    No penalty it was Mctominay with potential handball. Onana made a world class save amongst that chaos n the box.
    Since we scored mistakes galore, we need to settle, this is stressful to watch.
    Bruno just scored a world class goal oh my god.
    2 - 0 to United wt...
    Ziyech free kick goal, not sure how that got in. There are lots of goals in this game so not worried yet.
    Really bad defending there from United poor wall.
    Here's a look at gameweek 13 before the next deadline on Saturday! After a high-scoring gameweek 12, and an average score of 64, we dropped to an average score of 46 in gameweek 13. Our league didn't see the highest gameweek scores either, but several teams managed to beat the gameweek average. For the second gameweek in a row, TeamXtreme managed the highest score – this time 55 points. Congratulations! =D>

i1Aj3ps.jpg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    ________

It's a part of the season where things can change quickly. Lots of games – both in the league and international tournaments, rotations, etc. Navigating through the Christmas season successfully can have a big impact on ones luck in FPL.
    Icardi scored we got very lucky, very close offside.
    Ziyech free kick goal, not sure how that got in. There are lots of goals in this game so not worried yet.

Completely forgot that Hakim Ziyech went out on loan from Chelsea.
    CL VAR made offside decision in seconds, PL VAR makes offside decision in 5 minutes. :-?
    Half time 2 - 1 stress. Get Mainoo on he will control the game better.

Completely forgot that Hakim Ziyech went out on loan from Chelsea.

Galatasary have some good players, Mertens, Torria who played for you, Zaha, Icardi Anglenino who played for City.

i1Aj3ps.jpg
    Gameweek winners:
    ________

It's a part of the season where things can change quickly. Lots of games – both in the league and international tournaments, rotations, etc. Navigating through the Christmas season successfully can have a big impact on ones luck in FPL.

Made my two transfers at the weekend hopefully will pay off, a differential can give any manager a huge jump in rank.
    What is crazy is Man United are the top scorers in the champions League this season wt... :))
    We need to utilize Rasmus pace he has hardly been in the game.
    3 - 1 Mctomnay, AWB been brilliant this game, come on United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Martial and Mainoo coming on, Mainoo will take control of this game.

Amrabat and Rasmus off. Rasmus does not look fit to be fair.
    Ziyech free kick oh my god scores again, Onana blunder wt... 3 - 2

Anyone got de Gea's phone number, Onana is having too many mistakes in goal.
    All the hard work being undone, Onana should have done better for the first free kick goal. I do appreciate that players need time to bed in though he is making Taibi level mistakes..
    3 - 3 nightmare, i should not be surprised great goal to be fair.
    We were doing better with Amrabat on the pitch. @-)

what is frustrating is two of the goals were totally avoidable.
    Omg Garnacho and Mctominay both went agonizingly close.
    United stepping it up, four chances in as many minutes.
    Mainoo really showing his class now, another chance for united.
    Bruno hits post from 35 yards wt...
    Omg this game is insane, never seen a football match so end to end with chance after chance.