The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited July 6 Posts: 24,776
    Pickford
    Walker Stones Konsa
    Tripier Rice Mainoo Saka
    Foden Bellingham
    Kane

I am confident we will win.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Extremely Cautious Gareth's Extremely Cautious Tips
    COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SAKA STARTING ON RIGHT NOT SURE WHAT FORMATION THEY ARE PLAYING.
    OH, NO! I forgot to make my subs before the deadline!!
    352 ok start by England
    Trippier is our weak link.
    Saka playing well.
    Clear handball by the Swiis outside the box.
    OH, NO! I forgot to make my subs before the deadline!!

I overslept so almost forgot to double check.
    Bellingham and Mainoo doing good impressions of Zidane.
    England need to get Shaw on in the second half.
    0 - 0 at half time, England shading it though cancelling each other out. England's best performance of the tournament so far.

England have an embarrassment of riches, Mainoo was in late on Xhaka made a great interception.
    Watching the highlights Kane looks way of it he should have been in better positions for a few of Saka's crosses.
    Mainoo is so good at 19 what a player.
    Kane is not match fit his movement is none existent.
    Get Shaw on if fit it will change the game.
    No way was that a yellow for Kane.
    Southgate needs to make changes.
    Southgate's none reaction to the Swiss is as always a concern.

Swiss score oh typical.
    Shaw coming on what the... should have happened 20 minutes ago.
    Eze and Palmer also...

Come on England players sort out this mess, Bellingham and Mainoo off oh god.

Bellingham not off the board glitched.
    Saka get in what a goal.
    Wow
    Kane has been poor I bet he gets the winner in extra time..
    Oh god the talent we have this is ridiculous.
    I can't be doing with penalties, come on England 15 minutes to win this.
    We have Watkins and Toney on the bench, let that sink in.
    Kane almost rugby tackled Southgate.

Kane off Toney on thank god, its a miracle.
    Penalties...