The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Ice Cole Palmer.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Pickford saves get in.
    Bellingham does a Bruno get in.
    Schar scores good pen.
    Saka scores get in.
    This is stress.
    Shakiri scores.
    Toney scores.
    Swiss score.
    TAA to win it for England.
    YES COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5 OUT OF 5
    World class penalties god that was tough to watch.
    edited July 6 Posts: 24,776
    I feel very emotional, we need to win this and Southgate has to take the handbrake off. We have so many world class players.
    Man Utd need to sign Cole Palmer (Cole supports MU) he will be one of the best players in the world.

So happy for Saka after the final against Italy.
    If there's one thing I'll remember this tournament for, it will be penalties – lot's of penalties! :))

Happy for Saka given what happened after his penalty against Italy. No teams are impressing right now, so I won't be surprised if we see more games go to penalties.
    Saka is a genuinely likeable person, very humble.

There are a lot of cautious managers in this Euro's, Spain are the team to beat and Germany should have beat them they had chances.
    Turkey looking good early on, a very good side.

I hope Turkey win as you can get at there defense.
    Turkey goal get in.
    Turkey want it more than the Dutch.
    Very partisan crowd.
    Turkey have been excellent.
    Man Utd legend Weghorst on for the Dutch.
    Holland poor.
    Holland missing De Jong.
    Goal Holland.
    Poor defending.
    Gakpo goal, my captain.
    OG.
    Saka is a genuinely likeable person, very humble.

There are a lot of cautious managers in this Euro's, Spain are the team to beat and Germany should have beat them they had chances.

Which is good to see. Players with that character are so important to both club and country.

Indeed there are. In most games you haven't missed much skipping the first half. In many games even the first 90 mins!

Another goal. Forgetting to make my transfers really hurts now!