The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Saka is a genuinely likeable person, very humble.

There are a lot of cautious managers in this Euro's, Spain are the team to beat and Germany should have beat them they had chances.

Which is good to see. Players with that character are so important to both club and country.

Indeed there are. In most games you haven't missed much skipping the first half. In many games even the first 90 mins!

Another goal. Forgetting to make my transfers really hurts now!

The way the quarters have worked out not making changes may not impact too much.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Saka is arguably the best winger in the world.
    edited July 6 Posts: 24,776
    England vs Holland in the semi is mouth watering, it could be a classic.
    Saka is a genuinely likeable person, very humble.

There are a lot of cautious managers in this Euro's, Spain are the team to beat and Germany should have beat them they had chances.

Which is good to see. Players with that character are so important to both club and country.

Indeed there are. In most games you haven't missed much skipping the first half. In many games even the first 90 mins!

Another goal. Forgetting to make my transfers really hurts now!

The way the quarters have worked out not making changes may not impact too much.

I see now that Gapko wasn't awarded that goal. That means that I didn't miss out on that many points after all.
    Saka is arguably the best winger in the world.

He is certainly up there. I hope he will develop into an even greater player at Arsenal.
    England vs Holland in the semi is mouth watering, it could be a classic.

England vs Holland always has an air of "football heritage" written over it. We can only hope the game delivers!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    I cant believe I am clapping for Germany 1 - 1 in 88th minute.

You're a traitor :))
    edited July 7 Posts: 24,776
    Gareth Southgate and Harry Kane react to Switzerland win

Garath SouthGOAT!!! :))

I honestly think England will win this tournament by accident, we have too many world class players that will cancel out the horrendous tactics.

Shaw being back is a major plus.
    Ice Cold Pen from Toney

Unreal.

😂 I just really wanted Spain to lose, Spain are more of a threat.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

😂 I just really wanted Spain to lose, Spain are more of a threat.

Germany played well too.
    That game was like a final.
  • edited July 9 Posts: 17,660
    Gareth Southgate and Harry Kane react to Switzerland win

Garath SouthGOAT!!! :))

I honestly think England will win this tournament by accident, we have too many world class players that will cancel out the horrendous tactics.

Shaw being back is a major plus.

:))

Is it likely he will start?
    edited July 9 Posts: 24,776
    France with an early goal, good goal also, Spain had an earlier chance... game on.
    Assuming England get to the final I think I would rather play Spain, Spain are very tricky though i think there defense is weaker than France and you can get at Spain.
    edited July 9 Posts: 24,776
    Yamal goal 16 year old wonder kid, youngest player to score in the euro's... what a goal?
    Wow 2 - 1 own goal by Kounde my captain lol Spain very sharp, think it was going in to be fair.

England and Holland needn't turn up for the final lol
    Good game so far. Expect Spain to win it, the way the teams have played so far. But you never know in these tournaments. I have no favourites in this game, but I'd love to see Giroud come on and send France to the final with another scorpion kick!
    Good game so far. Expect Spain to win it, the way the teams have played so far. But you never know in these tournaments. I have no favourites in this game, but I'd love to see Giroud come on and send France to the final with another scorpion kick!

France could get back into this but Spain on the break are so dangerous, Mbappe has to keep getting at 39 year old Navas.
    Jesús Navas coming off now.
    Mbappe had his moment then.
    Best team won, France's attacking not the best.
    Indeed. France have been lacking in attack all through this tournament.
    Trippier on the left concerns me in this game.
    COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rice slips, Holland score. Great goal.
    I was out and completely forgot to make my transfers and change the captaincy – again!!
    We need to respond quick like Spain.
    Penalty check for England???
    Wow!
    Kane goal 1 - 1.
    Weird situation as if that foul happened before Kane struck the goal it would have been a pen.
    I have no favourites in this game either, but Kane scoring makes me sick, no matter who he plays for :))