The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    lol It was a good pen lol
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Shaw needs to come on.
    Foden so close, England starting to play.
    England are looking good, we will score again.
    Mainoo makes England tick what a player.
    Depay off injured.
    Get Shaw on in the second half.
    I'm having one of these Haaland-is (Haaland Ice cream popsicles) while watching the game :))

hennig-olsen-haaland-is_1N-11-580x275.jpg
    I'm having one of these Haaland-is (Haaland Ice cream popsicles) while watching the game :))

That's awesome, ice cold. lol
    1 - 1 at half time, not what I was expecting from England.
    edited July 10 Posts: 24,776
    Holland are still a threat so England need to be careful and get that second goal.
    Shaw on at last balance on the left.
    Good save from Pickford.
    Get Cole Palmer on.

That's awesome, ice cold. lol

And Ødegaard's face is now on the Tine milk cartons! Brands are going heavy in the Euro marketing, despite the fact that Norway didn't qualify :))

Open game right now. Wonder if we'll get another 120 min match.
    Saka goal looks onside.
    F...
    Watkins and Palmer on for Kane and Foden.
    Watkins scores a great goal.
    Lethal.
    Wow.
    Subs definitely made England play better, IMO. There should be questions if Kane should start the final, should this result stand…
    England into the final once again.
    I did not want to say anything in the game though the first half England looked good.
    edited July 10 Posts: 24,776
    Subs definitely made England play better, IMO. There should be questions if Kane should start the final, should this result stand…

I would start Kane as he is a threat though after 60 plus minutes we have back up.

I did not want to sound arrogant though after the first half I thought we should be destroying this dutch side, though high pressure football is never that easy.

The Dutch caused us a few problems in the second half.

I would start Kane as he is a threat though after 60 plus minutes we have back up.

I did not want to sound arrogant though after the first half I thought we should be destroying this dutch side, though high pressure football is never that easy.

It will be interesting to see how this England team looks against Spain. There are quality players in this Dutch team, but I feel the Spanish squad is a notch better.
    It's about time to start planning for FPL, everyone!

Haaland will take up a lot of the budget if he's in your gameweek 1 team.

Haaland will take up a lot of the budget if he's in your gameweek 1 team.

I noticed FF Scout thumbnail on YouTube, will watch there video shortly. I need to sort out my account as forgot password as I had issues trying to change it.

It will be interesting to see how this England team looks against Spain. There are quality players in this Dutch team, but I feel the Spanish squad is a notch better.

I expect Spain to win so I wont be too disappointed lol