The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Wow
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Spain goal Williams wt...
  • edited July 14 Posts: 17,660
    I think I read somewhere a rumour linking N. Williams to Arsenal. Wouldn't mind seeing him at the club!
    England almostb2 - 0 down need to get a grip.
    Kane off, Watkins on.
    edited July 14 Posts: 24,776
    Palmer saves England.
    , my prophecy.
    England have looked more dangerous when Kane has been subbed in previous games. Let's if this changes things for them tonight.
    OMG
    Palmer
    Palmer saves England.
    , my prophecy.

Hope you placed a bet on that!
    I am crying
    Palmer saves England.
    , my prophecy.

I just want us to win lol
    Palmer saves England.
    , my prophecy.

I just want us to win lol

Haha!
    Spain score VAR
    What a drama!
  • edited July 14 Posts: 17,660
    A good final, this. Spain had that extra something that England didn't manage to bring to the pitch – and they have played well all through the tournament.

For England, this is obviously a big disappointment. But there are many young players here, that will have chances to win tournaments in the future.
    WTF was that.
    edited July 15 Posts: 24,776
    England were poor.
    England did not turn up, what a waste of talent.
    Man United will be playing my team in Norway, Rosenborg, in a show match at Lerkendal Stadium today. Rosenborg are struggling in the home league and are in terrible form, so I expect United, despite lacking most of the big stars, to have an easy match.
    Man United will be playing my team in Norway, Rosenborg, in a show match at Lerkendal Stadium today. Rosenborg are struggling in the home league and are in terrible form, so I expect United, despite lacking most of the big stars, to have an easy match.

Yea I noticed someone was doing a watchalong I need to sub to MUTV for the preseason games.
    0 - 0 at half time, Norway midway through season?

Yea I noticed someone was doing a watchalong I need to sub to MUTV for the preseason games.

The game is on a subscription service from one of the largest newspapers here in Norway. I don't have a subscription, and won't be able to follow the game.

Yes, the next round of games will be 15 out of 30.

Rosenborg's head coach is, like the "trend" is in several other clubs now, very young, and in his first head coach role. So far he's made Rosenborg play slightly more attacking, but he does not have the material to play that way, which has made them very vulnerable in defence. A part of me want the club to stick with him, but I fear it will take a long time to clear out the squad, and in the meantime the team is unlikely to get much better…

The game is on a subscription service from one of the largest newspapers here in Norway. I don't have a subscription, and won't be able to follow the game.

Rosenborg's head coach is, like the "trend" is in several other clubs now, very young, and in his first head coach role. So far he's made Rosenborg play slightly more attacking, but he does not have the material to play that way, which has made them very vulnerable in defence. A part of me want the club to stick with him, but I fear it will take a long time to clear out the squad, and in the meantime the team is unlikely to get much better…

Defeat for Man U it's all a out fitness at this stage, sounds like our keeper was kept busy.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Joshua Zirkzee: Man Utd complete £36.5m signing of Netherlands striker from Bologna

Haven't seen much of this player, how good ?
    Joshua Zirkzee: Man Utd complete £36.5m signing of Netherlands striker from Bologna

Haven't seen much of this player, how good ?

I have been following the story and watched a few clips, he reminds me of Berbatov with his movement. Many pundits rate him though he is not prolific in front of goal. United could put him on the wing or in a role behind Rasmus.

It will be interesting to see Zirkzee in later preseason.
    @Torgeirtrap congrats for winning Euro FPL I just could not make up the ground after my disastrous 3rd group game I really should have played my Free Hit then, well played.

Big changes to FPL.

Defeat for Man U it's all a out fitness at this stage, sounds like our keeper was kept busy.

Looks like United's squad consisted of mostly youngsters, Evans, Casemiro and Rashford. I think the three star players that were part of the squad only played the first half. At least Rosenborg got a positive experience out of the game.

The ticket prices weren't cheap either. Expect many of those that went to the game would have hoped to see more first team players.
    @Torgeirtrap congrats for winning Euro FPL I just could not make up the ground after my disastrous 3rd group game I really should have played my Free Hit then, well played.

Thanks! I didn't get many good matchday scores (even forgetting to make subs more than a few times!), but the 80 points in gameweek 2 certainly helped. It was fun to play the game though; a bit different than the fantasy games I usually play.