The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    Everton losing to wolves at home not good for Dyche...

Everton, good lord, just be relegated already ....
    Arsenal may have conceded???

2 - 2 interesting.

Serves Arteta right for pulling that Gabriel stunt .... why mess with a good thing!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Feyador wrote: »
    Trossard starts,Jesus back on bench
    Some top games coming up at midnight my time
    Arsenal v Fulham
    Brentford v Crystal Palace
    Man Utd v Nott'm Forest

I gotta get up early, too early, to watch them over here ...

What time do you watch them ?
    edited August 2023 Posts: 735
    Trossard starts,Jesus back on bench
    Some top games coming up at midnight my time
    Arsenal v Fulham
    Brentford v Crystal Palace
    Man Utd v Nott'm Forest

I gotta get up early, too early, to watch them over here ...

What time do you watch them ?

Still up ... with insomnia.

Generally on delay .... Saturday and Sunday afternoons, my time of course. The early game on Saturday is 7:30 am ....
  • edited August 2023 Posts: 17,660
    Still trying to figure out what Arteta is trying to achieve with his new system. I can understand trying to implement certain changes to avoid becoming predictable, but the first three matches have shown no progress at all. Given that City will no doubt walk away with three points today, Arsenal are already falling behind. Im pretty sure Arsenal would have had three wins out of three with Gabriel in the starting eleven.

Maybe there's more to the Gabriel Saudi links than Arteta would like to admit?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Still trying to figure out what Arteta is trying to achieve with his new system. I can understand trying to implement certain changes to avoid becoming predictable, but the first three matches have shown no progress at all. Given that City will no doubt walk away with three points today, Arsenal are already falling behind. Im pretty sure Arsenal would have had three wins out of three with Gabriel in the starting eleven.

Maybe there's more to the Gabriel Saudi links than Arteta would like to admit?

I think it was on ESPN, I forget who it was though some one on there seemed to think Gabriel maybe gone by the end of the week.
    Everton losing to wolves at home not good for Dyche...

Everton, good lord, just be relegated already ....

Personally I think they need to stick with Dyche because they will need some one like him for a relegation scarp.

---

United being linked with Cucarella, we are desperate for a left back admittedly due to injuries.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Pep roulette strikes again Foden benched.
    Totally forgot Pep is missing for a few games due to surgery on his back.

He's probably still calling the moves ?

He's probably still calling the moves ?

Definitely he will be watching on his iPad depending on his current health status, the work is really done on the training ground.
    edited August 2023 Posts: 24,803
    Penalty to Man City, its one of those harsh ones where the defender really could not do much about it. Haaland... hits the post . :-O
    Haaland currently on -2 :))
    City will probably still win the league though without Gundogan and Mahrez they look more one dimensional in attack, they may not hit as many cricket scores this season.
    0 - 0 at half time Haaland looking frustrated, credit to Sheffield United they have defended well.

Villa wining 2 - 0 at Burnley, assets wise Watkins has got me an assist. Cash scored both there goals.
    Udinese striker Beto has arrived on Merseyside and is undergoing a medical ahead of a £25.7m move to Everton.
    Thought Haaland had scored then, great save from the keeper. Man City 86% possession tells you all you need to know. not sure SU have had a shot off target never mind on.
    Goal Haaland header, assist by Grealish.
    Ederson had a few dodgy moments though got away with it.
    SU getting closer, since they decided to stop parking the bus they have caused a few problems for City.
    Alverez goes close with a free kick decent save, Alverez has taken all there free kicks today.
    Wow 1 - 1 SU score in 85th minute, there goes my clean sheet. It was always a danger at 1 - 0 and city just are not as prolific in front of goal right now which gives the opposition a chance.

Kyle Walker furious and kicking the advertisement board.
    Foden on seems a bit late in the day.
    I think if City draw here it will be good for the league... lol 2 - 1 to city Rodri goal, Foden assist.

Shocking I was heading to a clean sheet with Gvardiol, then Foden gets an assist and makes my ranking even worse.
    Expecting Newcastle vs Liverpool to be a goal fest and I have not assets from either side.
    New look midfield for Liverpool,
    Darwin Núñez a very expensive sub once again.
    This will be the first time I have watched Tonali play.
    TAA is a red card waiting to happen.
    Mistake by Liverpool Gordon makes them pay with a great run and clinical finish.
    Ouch TAA was at fault he really has gone backwards as a RB he is a liability that every side will target, he needs to be in midfield.