The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    In 2 minds whether to subscribe to Champions League, on one hand its great United are back in the competition though as things stand with form and our injury's I may just be spending money to feel pain when we get battered.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Signed up, the Real Madrid CL game is on much earlier which is a bonus watching that now.
    Since BT Sport changed recently to TNT in the UK its no longer ring fenced as much as it was thankfully, its a bit of a pain to the wallet paying for both SKY and TNT, I will definitely cancel TNT when there re no CL games on or if United go out at group stage..
    I am really happy I decided to watch Bayern v United, so much history between these teams and United need to be in the CL after really bad seasons. Rasmus had the biggest smile on his face during the CL theme, come on United!!!!!

Pelestri starts on the right thankfully.
    Musiala is a player I fear from Bayern.
    United have 12 first team injuries wtf.
    Wow United could have scored twice.
    Rashford, Rasmus and Pelestri are lightening quick that's how we could win this.
    Decent start from United.
    United playing some excellent football.
    edited September 2023 Posts: 24,803
    Reguilon been very good.

Edited: Just made an outstanding tackle on the opposite side of the pitch..
    Bayern score with there first real pressure, Onana howler should have saved that. United have been the better side for almost 30 minutes.
    2 - 0 Bayern,. United switch off when they concede wtf.
    I hate to say it de Gea would have saved at least one of those goals. at the end of the day you want your keeper to save goals more than make a decent pass.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    In 2 minds whether to subscribe to Champions League, on one hand its great United are back in the competition though as things stand with form and our injury's I may just be spending money to feel pain when we get battered.

I did the same, DAZN here in Canada, for $225 CDN. But it has the other two European competitions involving Premier League clubs ...

The Premier League itself, however, is only on FUBO, which is an equivalent, separate price ...

So all in all, pretty expensive.

I miss the days when all this was part of a single cable TV package.
    Feyador wrote: »

I did the same, DAZN here in Canada, for $225 CDN. But it has the other two European competitions involving Premier League clubs ...

The Premier League itself, however, is only on FUBO, which is an equivalent, separate price ...

So all in all, pretty expensive.

I miss the days when all this was part of a single cable TV package.

20 years ago CL was free on terrestrial TV.

Despite United losing 2 - 0 at half time i still think we can get at Bayern.
    Rasmus scores..... come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No way is that a penalty he was literally in front of him, total bs.
    That is bs how the hell can Erikson move his arms at that range,
    Musiala is world class.
    When Mctominay is the first sub you know things re not good.
    Man United do not look fit.
    3 - 2 two minutes to go. Casemiro.
    Oh dear 4 - 2.
    4 - 3 wtf
    VAR
    Wtf is going on with our defense. Score 3 goals away to Bayern.
    Onana owned his mistake and made some great saves in the second half. Total respect to Onana.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Rashford was awful in that game. Reguilon was United's best player.
    Rashford was awful in that game. Reguilon was United's best player.

Agree Reguilon showing the right attitude.

United have got to stop playing Casemiro and Ericsson together in the middle, Eriksson should only play as a 10 he offers very little defensive cover and is part of the reason teams are walking through our midfield

Hopefully Amrabat will start at the weekend.