The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited September 2023 Posts: 24,803
    Bruno scored a World Class goal, think it was an Evans assist.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Brilliant pass from Evans, World Class goal. I was just about to complain about Bruno being on the right :))
    Evans with another brilliant pass that led to a great chance.
    Refereeing in this game is poor.
    Reguilon off with hamstring injury, our injury list is a nightmare hopefully its nothing serious.
    Amrabat makes his debut at left back, we are in trouble.
    I think I need to sell Rasmus, we are not getting much better even if we do win.
    Amrabat gives away free kick in bad area, thankfully leads to easy save for Onana, 3 points is the important think here. TH did not make many subs. The rot needed stopping though it was not a good game.
    Evans 3 bonus points happy for him, he was my man of the match.
    TH said Reguilon was ill before the game though he showed character and wanted to give to the team.

It's a shame some other players don't have the same attitude.
    Missed the final two games of the day. How did Rashford play? Kept him on my wildcard, but he's taking up an expensive spot in my team…
    Missed the final two games of the day. How did Rashford play? Kept him on my wildcard, but he's taking up an expensive spot in my team…

If I were to hit my Wildcard now I would not bring in Rashford, his body language was a bit off, when United struggle he is not someone to turn to IMO,

I have Rasmus and Garnacho they are both going out of my team, I would not have United assets right now.
    It's all happening in the North London derby, what was Jorgino thinking.
    Maddisson down with a potentially bad injury...
    Coming back on to pitch it looked worse that it appears to be.
    Dam I sold Watkins and he has just scored at Chelsea so no Collwil points either. Chelsea own to ten men apparently.
    Son, Maddisson and Jesus all subbed off, are both teams going for a draw 😂
    From an FPL point of view I need Saka to get a winner, not a great GW for me.
    At least Estupinan has got me a assist.
    I have no idea what Havertz is or does as a player.
    Saka down injured....

I maybe hitting my Wildcard after today.
    10 minutes injury time...
    Saka goes very close, almost made it 3 - 2.
    Good game, I can't see anyone stopping City this season... Unfortunately.

Only just realized sterling is still in my team lol Need to sell him ASAP.
    That Newcastle result really hurt my ranking.

8 - 0 insane result.

8 different goal scorers i guess takes the edge of a bit.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Good game, I can't see anyone stopping City this season... Unfortunately.

Only just realized sterling is still in my team lol Need to sell him ASAP.

Still way too early for the title call especially if erling gets injured etc...

Got some nice points from Newcastle at last

If I were to hit my Wildcard now I would not bring in Rashford, his body language was a bit off, when United struggle he is not someone to turn to IMO,

I have Rasmus and Garnacho they are both going out of my team, I would not have United assets right now.

Hm… that's concerning. I might be tempted to transfer out Rashford for a Spurs mid in gameweek 8.

Very disappointed with the result between Arsenal and Spurs, but the way Arsenal played, a draw was all they deserved. If they continue playing like this, I don't think they will make top four this season. Multiple injuries this close to the very important game against City is also worrying…

Hm… that's concerning. I might be tempted to transfer out Rashford for a Spurs mid in gameweek 8.

Very disappointed with the result between Arsenal and Spurs, but the way Arsenal played, a draw was all they deserved. If they continue playing like this, I don't think they will make top four this season. Multiple injuries this close to the very important game against City is also worrying…

Rashford on the bench tonight for the Palace Cup game though TH has made a lot of changes, Amrabat starting at left back shows the state of our squad.

I would hold on to Rashford for the Palace game at the weekend, if I hit my wildcard I won't bring him in though unless he comes of the bench tonight and does extremely well.
    Amrabat is all over the pitch, I think he is left back though with license to go anywhere and Hannibal appeared to cover for him at left back.
    Garnacho gets the goal United were threatening with possession lol.
    Penalty though no VAR tonight... Pelestri fouled.

Casemiro scores from corner.

2 - 0 with Rashford, Bruno and Rasmus on the bench.