The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

Who is Dide? 🤔🎙 | Meet the rapper who plays in the Premier League ⚽

People are speculating that this mystery player is Nketiah

First time I've seen this Dide. Is his speaking voice really that similar to Nketiah though?

• 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited October 2023 Posts: 2,454
    I expect Luton at home will be a great fixture for Watkins and Villa!

The healing process is going just fine, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns. I removed the stitches from the operation today, but I can't use my hand properly just yet, as I should avoid any heavy lifting until the follow up with the doctor in about a month. Most of the everyday stuff is manageable though.

That is positive, stitches? Did you have issues with your tendons also?

I fell asleep so missed the Spurs game, I see they won again...

No, luckily it didn't look like there were any tendon issues. Just a fracture which required a plate being inserted.

Spurs are really on a roll now. Wonder how far they can go on without losing a game…
    Mbeumo on 2 bonus points which i desperately need.

I had two -4 transfer options before the deadline. One of which included getting rid of Mbuemo, the other one – which I ended up doing – placed him first on the bench. Udogie not featuring means I get his points off the bench! First proper jammy points of the season for me :))

What are jammy points ?

Mbeumo is first benched by me too.... :-O Hopefully someone doesn't play....

Nice hattrick by eddie. 👍

Bellingham is flying for real,i never expected that.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Bayern vs Darmstadt was crazy in the first half it was 0 - 0 with 3 red cards, then Bayern's 10 men beat Darmstadt's 9 men 8 - 0, Kane hatrick one of the goals scored from his first half was an absolute beauty.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2023 Posts: 24,803

The healing process is going just fine, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns. I removed the stitches from the operation today, but I can't use my hand properly just yet, as I should avoid any heavy lifting until the follow up with the doctor in about a month. Most of the everyday stuff is manageable though.

No, luckily it didn't look like there were any tendon issues. Just a fracture which required a plate being inserted.

Spurs are really on a roll now. Wonder how far they can go on without losing a game…

I had two -4 transfer options before the deadline. One of which included getting rid of Mbuemo, the other one – which I ended up doing – placed him first on the bench. Udogie not featuring means I get his points off the bench! First proper jammy points of the season for me :))

Has the plate now been removed? Happy it is recovering well, any type of break is a pain.

---

United v City today debating whether to have a few beers though i maybe be very depressed after the game :))
    Who is Dide? 🤔🎙 | Meet the rapper who plays in the Premier League ⚽

People are speculating that this mystery player is Nketiah

First time I've seen this Dide. Is his speaking voice really that similar to Nketiah though?

Funny enough i watched an interview post United win he was with Saka and Saka actually sounded closer in voice tone to the mystery rapper.

What are jammy points ?

Mbeumo is first benched by me too.... :-O Hopefully someone doesn't play....

Nice hattrick by eddie. 👍

Bellingham is flying for real,i never expected that.

Well done to any manager who brought in Nketiah, after the deadline when i realized Arsenal had SU at home I was kicking myself for not bring in a Arsenal attacker, Nketiah would have been the only player I could have afforded.

Has the plate now been removed? Happy it is recovering well, any type of break is a pain.

---

United v City today debating whether to have a few beers though i maybe be very depressed after the game :))

Why not have a few beers as it certainly will be a interesting game with Manu at home.

Aston Villa v Luton could be another goal fest for villa and Ollie Watkins (c) hopefully.

---

Why not have a few beers as it certainly will be a interesting game with Manu at home.

Aston Villa v Luton could be another goal fest for villa and Ollie Watkins (c) hopefully.

I have Watkins as Captain also, i really need it to pay off as lagging behind in the mini leagues.

---

I have Watkins as Captain also, i really need it to pay off as lagging behind in the mini leagues.

Luis Diaz's parents kidnapped in Barrancas, Colombia; president Gustavo Petro has deployed the army in search for Diaz's dad, who is still missing; his mother has been rescued.

---

Luis Diaz's parents kidnapped in Barrancas, Colombia; president Gustavo Petro has deployed the army in search for Diaz's dad, who is still missing; his mother has been rescued.

Bloody hell what a nightmare for the family, were they after a ransom?
    West Ham losing at home and I have been considering selling Ward Prowse as not got much from him in the last six games... saying that West Ham have a free kick...
    ... which is not very good.
    Just got a 6 mile run in to pre empt the calories I am about to consume from the Manchester derby. One noticeable thing this season is City are not as prolific in front of goal as they have been in the past which gives us a glimmer of hope.
    The goals are flying in for Liverpool, nothing from Salah yet.

---

Bloody hell what a nightmare for the family, were they after a ransom?

Probably.
    Goalkeeper

André Onana

Defenders

Victor Lindelöf

Harry Maguire

Diogo Dalot

Jonny Evans

Midfielders

Sofyan Amrabat

Bruno Fernandes

Marcus Rashford

Christian Eriksen

Scott McTominay

Forward

Rasmus Højlund

That line up is a serious concern, if the defense was not bad enough Bruno again playing on the right wing is getting beyond a joke.
    Ten Hag just said he picked Evans over Varane for a tactical reason wt... I am seriously worried about the lack of pace in our defense.

Our bench looks better than the starting 11 :))
    United legends paying tribute to Sir Bobby, hopefully they can inspire the team to a win.
    United started well, Rasmus continues to impress. we are winning the ball high up the pitch a lot which is encouraging.
    VAR possible penalty to City... given it bloody soft.
    Come on Onana...
    Haaland goal dam!
    What a joke.
    Rasmus through and stones pulled him back in the penalty area... nothing VAR is a fing joke, no consistency.
    United may as well be playing with 9 men, Rashford and Mctominay not involved in the game at all.
    Onana with an absolute world class save.
    Half time, United have had moments though need to be better with the final ball there is goals there for us. City the better team since they were gifted a pen, United are still in this.
    Ten Hag need to make at least 3 subs at half time or soon after.
    Mount for Amrabat i don't understand that sub at all, i hope it works.
    Haaland gets his second game over 2 - 0