The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    AWB return has been vital for United he has been excellent.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Pitch invader with a flag? I think.
    edited November 2023 Posts: 24,801
    Evans down injured not good, we are running out of players again.

Varane on not sure why he did not start, he does not look happy.
    Game stopped as medical emergency in the crowd i wondered why the stretcher went across the pitch, obviously not shown on TV.
    2 - 0 Rasmus again now joint top scorer in the CL this season believe it or not. Played well and look more balanced with Garnacho on the left and Rashford on the right.

Rasmus very close to getting his hatrick.
    Rasmus goes close again, good run god he is quick.
    Red card check???
    Rashford could be in trouble here.
    I think he has gone because it looks bad, i don't think it was intentional. Red Rashford sent of oh dear, typical as we were cruising this game.
    They just hit the bar, we have probably got to hold on for an hour with injury time added, fates are against us it seems.
    They have scored 2 - 1 nightmare, we had this game won.
    13 minutes injury time at end of first half.
    Oh no Maguire gives away a penalty, wt... is going on talk about self destruction. come on Onana.

TH must wonder what the **** is going on.

2 - 2 we are in big trouble now.

Totally jinxed. ~X(

Incidents in slow motion look far worse than in real time which is a big issue, in real time Rashford clearly had no intent or knew the players leg was there though today that does not seem to matter.
    First time i have looked at my team since last Sunday, not looking good i have two players out till Jan. i may just throw caution the the wind and start taking hits like confetti.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    First time i have looked at my team since last Sunday, not looking good i have two players out till Jan. i may just throw caution the the wind and start taking hits like confetti.

2 big names out in my squad........
    Maddison out, Ankle injury - Expected back 14 Jan
    Dan Burn out, Back injury - Expected back 01 Jan

Same two as mine, only made one sub so far... trying not to be impulsive despite thinking of making hits. the reality is who do you bring in.
    Mikel Arteta Press conVARence

:))
  • edited November 2023 Posts: 17,660
    Here’s a look at gameweek 11 before the gameweek 12 deadline tomorrow! After two high scoring gameweeks, the average gameweek score was far from high scoring in gameweek 11. With an average score of 32 this must be one of the worst gameweeks in the game for a long time. With very few players delivering, points were hard to come by for FPL managers – our league no different. One manager did manage a good score all things considered however; The best managed to be just that, scoring 47 points. Congratulations! =D>

SpPbrcY.jpg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    ________

Remember the gameweek 12 deadline tomorrow at 11:00 UK time!

Loved the father Christmas line! :))

Funny Bond reference :))

Funny Bond reference :))

That too!
    edited November 2023 Posts: 2,454

Same two as mine, only made one sub so far... trying not to be impulsive despite thinking of making hits. the reality is who do you bring in.

Brought in JB (not 007) Jarrod Bowen........ :)>-
    What changes did you guys make ?

Only Bruno in for Madisson, been out doing some photography so missed the deadline to make any other changes.

My team no idea what to expect, just about to watch the Wolves v Spurs game, Spurs squad does look thin I think ultimately that will see them falter later on in the season... they may lose today, Wolves are decent at home when they turn up.
    edited November 2023 Posts: 2,454

Only Bruno in for Madisson, been out doing some photography so missed the deadline to make any other changes.

My team no idea what to expect, just about to watch the Wolves v Spurs game, Spurs squad does look thin I think ultimately that will see them falter later on in the season... they may lose today, Wolves are decent at home when they turn up.

What camera brand/model have you got ? What type of photos do you take ?
    I just bought a Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 with 2 lenses for my youtube channel.

Spurs will probably buy some more players at the next transfer window ?
    Here are the gameweek 12 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 7
    Son: 2
    Haaland: 8

Only three players are captained in our league this gameweek, with the majority placing the armband on Haaland. Good luck everyone!

Only one change for me, with Lascelles coming in for Burn. Would really have liked to save a transfer this gameweek, but Burn's injury forced me to find a replacement…

Its a Sony Alpha DLSR, I am a beginner as all my previous camera's were point and shoot. I live on the coast and the countryside is a few hundred yards away so i tend to take landscape photo's though thinking about taking more macro photographs.

Yeah Spurs will need to recruit if they want to stay in the top 4.
    Spurs scored already lol a good goal too.
    Johnson with the goal.

Its a Sony Alpha DLSR, I am a beginner as all my previous camera's were point and shoot. I live on the coast and the countryside is a few hundred yards away so i tend to take landscape photo's though thinking about taking more macro photographs.

Yeah Spurs will need to recruit if they want to stay in the top 4.

Do you shoot videos as well ?

The camera i bought shoots 4k videos as well.

Can the wolves score ? I don't trust the makeshift sp*rs defence......