The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 5 deadline: Sat 21 Sep 11:00*

1450451452453454456»

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Watching Man United vs Barnsley typically when Amazon Prime now can show CL games... oh well.

I am interested to see how Ugarte does on his full debut, Rashford starting as striker.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Man United not started well, LB is an issue we have Collyer there now he is a CDM naturally and it shows.

Casemiro at 8 and Erickson at 10 is the way forward to be fair good to see them in these positions.
    edited September 17 Posts: 24,801
    Garnacho to Rashford top class there 1 - 0.

Rashford clearly a confidence player he has been very lively in this game.
    2 - 0 Antony won and scored the penalty, good to see some team building there.
    Nasty tackle on Ugarte a lot of blood VAR would have given a red for that.

Barnsley get free kick wt...
    3 - 0 Garnacho just before half time.
    Garnacho again 4 - 0 great play on the counter.
    Rashford gets his second 5 - 0.
    6 - 0 Eriksen well deserved played well.
    7 - 0 Eriksen again.
    Forget the goals for and against in the games this season United clearly are changing things slowly with regards to protecting the ball and making better decisions in the final third, our front line is very young and will get better.

This is MU's biggest ever win in the EFL Cup.
    Harry Kane has scored 53 goals in 50 games for Bayern that is impressive, insane game 9 - 2 to Bayern.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Manchester City could be without Kevin De Bruyne for the blockbuster game against Arsenal on Sunday.