The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 6 deadline: Sat 28 Sep 11:00*

1450451452453454456»

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Watching Man United vs Barnsley typically when Amazon Prime now can show CL games... oh well.

I am interested to see how Ugarte does on his full debut, Rashford starting as striker.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Man United not started well, LB is an issue we have Collyer there now he is a CDM naturally and it shows.

Casemiro at 8 and Erickson at 10 is the way forward to be fair good to see them in these positions.
    edited September 17 Posts: 24,806
    Garnacho to Rashford top class there 1 - 0.

Rashford clearly a confidence player he has been very lively in this game.
    2 - 0 Antony won and scored the penalty, good to see some team building there.
    Nasty tackle on Ugarte a lot of blood VAR would have given a red for that.

Barnsley get free kick wt...
    3 - 0 Garnacho just before half time.
    Garnacho again 4 - 0 great play on the counter.
    Rashford gets his second 5 - 0.
    6 - 0 Eriksen well deserved played well.
    7 - 0 Eriksen again.
    Forget the goals for and against in the games this season United clearly are changing things slowly with regards to protecting the ball and making better decisions in the final third, our front line is very young and will get better.

This is MU's biggest ever win in the EFL Cup.
    Harry Kane has scored 53 goals in 50 games for Bayern that is impressive, insane game 9 - 2 to Bayern.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Manchester City could be without Kevin De Bruyne for the blockbuster game against Arsenal on Sunday.
    Manchester City could be without Kevin De Bruyne for the blockbuster game against Arsenal on Sunday.

It will even things up a bit with Odegard missing.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited September 20 Posts: 2,455

KDB Knock - 75% chance of playing according to fpl ?

Foden's back,he played in the CL
  • edited September 20 Posts: 17,663
    A busy week for me, so the gameweek 4 update comes a bit late. With a gameweek average score of 51 points, gameweek 4 is the lowest scoring gameweek so far this season. Points were really hard to come by, which was also the case in our league. A few managers did manage to beat the gameweek average however, best of which was Dominics so Lanky !, scoring 60 points. Congratulations! =D>

B56LtRq.jpg
    Gameweek winners
    GW 1: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 2: Red Warriors
    GW 3: CSAC
    GW 4: Dominics so Lanky !

The gameweek 5 deadline is tomorrow at 11:00 UK time. Make sure to have your teams ready by then!
    Lost my clean sheet as Liverpool concede and are losing at home lol oh well.

I went for the double-up in defence on wildcard…

Ouch! the first game after international break can throw up some surprising results. Saying that i am always happy when Liverpool lose.

In isolation I am too, but I didn't expect them to concede (or lose) this gameweek!

Obviously, with Liverpool losing, and Arsenal and Sp*rs facing each other tomorrow, City can already now run away from the rest – four gameweeks into the season…

I think I will just leave me team alone for a few weeks let the free transfers build up.

That's my initial plan too, now that I've played my wildcard. I do see a few issues already though, so I won't be surprised if I have to make a transfer or two before the next deadline, team news depending.
    Huge win for Arsenal it could be season defining though City with Haaland will be tough to beat.

Indeed, it really felt like a 6 point game! But I expect City to win at the Ethiad; I can't see Arsenal closing a five point gap at any point of the season. Haaland looks to be in the form of his life too.

Hopefully Arsenal can stop Erling FC as they have the best defence in the EPL ?

Went for the Liverpool clean sheet as well, maybe next GW. ?

It's only a defensive masterclass that can stop City, no doubt!

KDB Knock - 75% chance of playing according to fpl ?

Foden's back,he played in the CL

Comments today by Pep suggests that De Bruyne might be alright to play against Arsenal…
    Here are the gameweek 5 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 8
    Haaland: 3
    Palmer: 1
    Maddison: 1
    Watkins: 1
    Isak: 1
    Mitoma: 1

We have seven different captaincy picks for gameweek 5, with only two players being backed by more than one manager – Haaland by three, and Salah, our most captained player of the week, by eight. Good luck everyone!
    I ended up not doing anything to my team today, I did make a transfer on Tuesday.

Haaland remains my captain.
    Chelsea get a clean sheet and Fofana is benched typical from the FPL gods gr.

As for west Ham a few weeks ago I thought they looked awful and that they would be missing Moyes, they took him for granted IMO..