The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 6 deadline: Sat 28 Sep 11:00*

1451452453454455457»

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I had Welbeck in my team a few weeks ago. Nice goal.

My team needs an overhaul, me switching from Diaz to Jota a few weeks back has been a disaster.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited 2:16pm Posts: 2,462

My team needs an overhaul, me switching from Diaz to Jota a few weeks back has been a disaster.

It sure is a frustrating/stressful game (fpl) sometimes.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited 2:20pm Posts: 24,832

Tongue firmly in cheek when i am complaining about FPL, I remember my first season several years back I took it very seriously, now I just have fun with the game. I did much better when I took FPL seriously and stressed about the game lol

Tongue firmly in cheek when i am complaining about FPL, I remember my first season several years back I took it very seriously, now I just have fun with the game. I did much better when I took FPL seriously and stressed about the game lol

I stress out sometimes playing fpl. Everyone hates losing, don't they ?

Kevin De Bruyne is not in the Manchester City squad after picking up an injury against Inter Milan.

I stress out sometimes playing fpl. Everyone hates losing, don't they ?

Kevin De Bruyne is not in the Manchester City squad after picking up an injury against Inter Milan.

I am competitive most of the time though go through periods where I don't care so much that's usually when I slack of from my training etc lol

FPL is so random at times I have had on too many occasions players not featuring when if they did feature on said match day I would have got great points, a lot of it is luck i think.
    I think City will win this game maybe 2 - 0, City are pretty good when Foden plays at number 10.
    Got Diaz back in Jota out, I must say Darwins goal yesterday was pretty dam good.

Forest drawing away to Brighton, Forest having a great start to the season still unbeaten if they hold on.
    Got Diaz back in Jota out, I must say Darwins goal yesterday was pretty dam good.

Forest drawing away to Brighton, Forest having a great start to the season still unbeaten if they hold on.

Most points for a mid(Diaz), good start for him....

Very nice goal by Darwin, hit the post (lucky)? and went in.

That was a bad tackle on João Pedro, i would give him a 🟥 and the manager one for bringing him on (even though he already got one)......🤠no Smith Rowe points now.🦁

0-0 Erling fc v Arsenal.

Most points for a mid(Diaz), good start for him....

Very nice goal by Darwin, hit the post (lucky)? and went in.

That was a bad tackle on João Pedro, i would give him a 🟥 and the manager one for bringing him on (even though he already got one)......🤠no Smith Rowe points now.🦁

0-0 Erling fc v Arsenal.

Ouch at Pedro coming on, I am always worried when a starter is benched from my team, this week was not so bad even though its a bad GW, three of my starting players got no minutes so I have 17 points off my bench.
    edited 3:29pm Posts: 24,832
    Last week I sold Gündogan to bring in Rashford I bet it backfires and he gets a haul lol

Foden not starting???? that is a surprise.
    edited 3:35pm Posts: 24,832
    Rodri gone down, I missed the incident, did Havertz clothes line him.

I think Rodri has gone on strike ?😎
    Manc and PSG must be the most hated teams in football because of their owners ?
    Good chance for Gündogan :-S
    Haaland goal, captain points for me.

I think Rodri has gone on strike ?😎
    Manc and PSG must be the most hated teams in football because of their owners ?

Ha ha I find it difficult to sympathize with Rodri when they are earning millions and have so much squad depth.
    edited 3:49pm Posts: 24,832
    Gündogan hits post with great free kick.

City are cutting through Arsenal with ease at the moment.

Rodri down in a lot of pain, looks bad.
    edited 3:53pm Posts: 24,832
    God that did look bad could be an ACL not sure.

He is walking on it so not as bad as it looked, Rodri subbed off.
    What a goal by Califlori...
    edited 4:20pm Posts: 24,832
    Arsenal take the lead, that was hilarious what Walker was doing before the goal, that backfired. Since Rodri went off Arsenal realized they could win this.
    edited 4:26pm Posts: 24,832
    Wow Trossard sent off, 7 minutes into injury time.

Reckless by Trossard costing his team big time, no need for that at all.
    edited 4:34pm Posts: 2,462

Was Trossard given a second yellow for kicking the ball away (stupid rule) or the push in the back ?
    edited 4:40pm Posts: 24,832

Was Trossard given a second yellow for kicking the ball away (stupid rule) or the push in the back ?

Yeah second yellow probably for a culmination of both, totally stupid when Arsenal are doing well.

City have too fire power off the bench they will go on to win this now i think.

edited: forget that last thing i said City's bench looks weak to be honest.