Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy

Comments

• JWESTBROOK wrote:
    pHN3KJT8K2TEI.png
    McFly went to the future.. backwards.

And now we wait...

Where did that cover come from? It's awesome and I want it to be official!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    pHN3KJT8K2TEI.png
    McFly went to the future.. backwards.

And now we wait...

Where did that cover come from? It's awesome and I want it to be official!

Yeah, I love that Skyfall cover.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. I made it in Photoshop especially for my MI6 avatar. Glad you like it- although, I think the 'Skyfall' title could be moved closer into the centre. In fact, I might try to recreate it in a larger size. Thanks for the idea!
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 5,745
    QBranch wrote:
    ^ Funny, I didn't think to post my avatar here. And when the real Skyfall DVD comes into existence, watch how quickly that photo changes!

The 'we wait' line was alluding to you catching on. You did a bit quicker than I expected..

I.. I.. wasn't stalking you. I found it.. by accident. Yea, that. :-\" ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm guessing some incredibly rude picture was posted and immediately removed as I was gone? I thought people were complaining about the Bond and M in Scotland face switch.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I'm guessing some incredibly rude picture was posted and immediately removed as I was gone? I thought people were complaining about the Bond and M in Scotland face switch.

It was another one of those random picture copy paste parody (I use that term loosely) posters, that had some cartoon nudity in it.
    @Murdock, thanks for the insight. Did @TouchMyButtons post it? Nudity was his forte, it seemed.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 16,345
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @Murdock, thanks for the insight. Did @TouchMyButtons post it? Nudity was his forte, it seemed.

You're welcome. No, it was @NeengPoh. As for @TouchMyButtons/ @DRESSED_TO_KILL He's gone for good. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Murdock wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

You're welcome. No, it was @NeengPoh. As for @TouchMyButtons/ @DRESSED_TO_KILL He's gone for good. ;)
    Sadly he's only suspended. When his return nears I will post a picture of Bond and M staring out into the foggy Scottish countryside, with only the lettering: A STORM IS COMING.
    Murdock wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

Sadly he's only suspended. When his return nears I will post a picture of Bond and M staring out into the foggy Scottish countryside, with only the lettering: A STORM IS COMING.

I've seen other Suspended users and they never returned.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 40,865
    I was only being sarcastic. In fact, I thought he was banned. He should be, anyway.
    This is hilarious!
    crackedbond.jpg
    edited December 2012 Posts: 14,473
    :)) Paternity suit settlements at 60%? That sounds about right! Queen and country, James!

JWESTBROOK wrote:
    The 'we wait' line was alluding to you catching on. You did a bit quicker than I expected..
    I.. I.. wasn't stalking you. I found it.. by accident. Yea, that. :-\" ;)
    Looks like you're out to get me, Mr. Westbrook. We have a way to deal with that where I come from:

p0UBCOSJQBKAB.png

"What a handsome avatar. Such diagonal lines."

;)
  • I whipped this one up quickly today:

bigbangtheory.jpg

Sorry in advance. :))
    Nice one, @jackdagger! A clever connection between two great series!
    @jackdagger, hilarious! And, unfortunately enough, I would probably watch it.
  • Who is the woman on the left under Frost?
    edited December 2012 Posts: 40,865
    Who is the woman on the left under Frost?

Denise Richards as Christmas Jones.

She doesn't come only once a year, y'know.
  • Anybody notice that @GoodAlmond and @Whateverthatotheracountwas have been remarkably absent since @NeengPoh's suspension?
    Anybody notice that @GoodAlmond and @Whateverthatotheracountwas have been remarkably absent since @NeengPoh's suspension?
    the other was @Pierceuhhh I believe. but yeah, it's pretty obvious there the same user. even though the each show up like once a week.

deleted
  • For your consideration...
    consideration.jpg
    :D :))
    You know this "weight loss" is from cancer, right? It may be seen as funny if it was actual weight loss, but this is from cancer. Hopper, Douglas, Swayze, all of them.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I'm with @Creasy47. Laughing at the other people's defects is not funny... I hate black humor (or dark humor, whichever one the americans says) and it is one of the most disgusting things in earth.
    Wow making fun of dead and sick people now, how tasteless. I'm starting to hate these "Parody" posters more and more.. :-L

Seriously, it was funny once then as the months went by it just got more and more annoying and offensive.

Now I have to scream my outrage with a martini.
    This_is_Martini_by_Crispywire.jpg
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    My friends I am sorry... I have deleted the poster. It is difficult to understand the reasons what arer the reasons for weight loss because I am not English as a first language and I live in Croatia. And plus Michael Douglas is still with us so I think it's not cancer? Let's how about we focus on making Skyfall the best yet? Merry Christmas and to all a good tidings.

Sent from my Ipad.
    Pierceuhhh wrote:
    My friends I am sorry... I have deleted the poster. It is difficult to understand the reasons what arer the reasons for weight loss because I am not English as a first language and I live in Croatia. And plus Michael Douglas is still with us so I think it's not cancer? Let's how about we focus on making Skyfall the best yet? Merry Christmas and to all a good tidings.

Sent from my Ipad.

Cancer doesn't kill 100% of those infected. There ARE survivors of it, y'know...perhaps you should read up on it a bit? America, England, Croatia, cancer is universal.
    @Pierceuhhh Apology accepted. :)
    I waited in anticipation to finally make this one!
    8330830121_a9ccf53601_b.jpg

<:-P
  • Love it! :D