new 007 car

123457»

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Give him a Bentley - dark green as a little nod to FRWL. Weapons tray under the seat for his Beretta. No other gadgetry.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I find Bentleys a bit chintzy these days; to be honest Aston does seem the best fit for him still to me.
    Simon wrote: »
    Benny wrote: »
    It's a nice car, but it does look a little 'too much' like a Ford Mustang to me.
    Something about the front end. A little to muscle car and not quite enough AM.

I know what you mean, but I wouldn't be wholly surprised if the recent gen Mustangs took a little bit of inspiration from their (then) stablemates and the aforementioned Virage type cars.

882a06b19697a3cd3e5cdb0a3e8b763b16686bbe.jpg

cd02-fm144-1605018373.jpg

aston_martin_valiant_front_three_quarter.jpg

Aston's repertoire of muscular cars seemed go once the DB7 launched. I have nothing but praise for the direction Ian Callum took Aston in, but I do quite like the return to this look, even if it is very Mustang-y at the moment.

The rear wing on the Valiant though does look a bit too Hot Wheels for me. I don't hate it, but think it would look better without.

I do like the look of this. Maybe lose the spoiler? Has a TLD vibe about it.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Yes it's supposed to evoke the V8 to some extent.

If you prefer it without the spoiler then it's the Valour you're after:
    1160265-1.jpg

There's also a new Lotus concept car out:

lotus-theory-1-concept_100942578.jpg