Would you rather a new Bond novel OR a new Bond video game?

Comments

Junkaroo. Because of Domino.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Based on my many prior posts on these threads, this is easy ......
    M-A-N-U-E-L-A :x
    mr_30_500.jpg
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Domino or Manuela is pretty much a tie, though the junkanoo looks a little bit classier... Domino's outfit does too. I'm going for that one, but it's not by much.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    What a lovely question to ask. Manuela is stunning, sexy and fun. But Domino is otherworldly attractive. Domino please, thankyouverymuch.
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Domino… I would even attend a Taylor Swift concert if it would make her happy.
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    edited August 7 Posts: 3,112
    GettyImages-140793020.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    R1s1ngs0n wrote: »
    Domino… I would even attend a Taylor Swift concert if it would make her happy.

That's almost as bad as listening to the Beatles without ear muffs. ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    You can't lose picking either one but I'd have to go with Manuela and Rio here.
    Lets stay on the subjects of dates. Different women, different setting.

Would you rather gamble with Plenty by your side OR do some Judo with Pussy?

Insert dirty joke here!

But seriously which one would you have a better time with?
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Pussy all the way. Never mind Bond turning her straight, she could turn me gay.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    I can learn more with Judo with Pussy for self defense, so that, I don't want to spend millions of money to gamble.
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    Pussy. Greatest Judo instructor! B-)
    edited August 10 Posts: 3,112
    pmGdI6R_AkSBZtDnNDzYc2bJX-ChAxaU3OppFoGYkvk.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9a93091412ef07c3e60e089a80b5a0f98dd3d826
    Ok, I've given it some extra thought and...no, I'll still go with the original choice...

320561698_5712731955488315_6946882673000924359_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=zri9sEmjB9UQ7kNvgEJFJL0&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.xx&oh=00_AYCeiDiUuNGfowbe2FpTWC5AH1cLDEIa1pDPs4bXPX7vvQ&oe=66BD3239
    Judo with Pussy, easily. You can never know enough self defence, for one and I always suspected Plenty to be a lady of the night.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Judo with Pussy, easily. You can never know enough self defence, for one and I always suspected Plenty to be a lady of the night.

Nah, just golddigger, and she can dig my gold anytime she wants.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I haven't played craps before so hand me the two boobs I mean dice. Hand me those two big plump dice.
    edited August 10 Posts: 3,112
    A heavily weighted pair of dice, no doubt... sorry, did I say that out loud?
    Wonderful stuff, nice to see both ladies getting some love.

How about a drive? Bond has had a few regular cars without the Q extras. Wonder which on you would fancy to drive.

Would you rather drive the Mustang Mach 1 OR the Toyota 2000GT

Exhibit A an honest to goodness muscle car from Ford. The Mustang is sleek and powerful. This car boldly announces itself wherever it goes.

bd4863c3dc0207e3eb50872112e2f96e.jpg

Exhibit B a Japanese car that is futuristic even today. Sleek lines, compact but still able to speed away and take the curves like a pro. The one seen in the movie was one of a kind as they didn't make a convertible version. This one was provided to the producers as Connery wouldn't have been able to fit into the hard top version.

1111-20.jpg

Which one you taking out on the open road?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    That's a VERY difficult choice. I'll go with the Mach 1 mainly because it's roomy & colourful. Plus a little Mad Max-y.
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Toyota. Such a sleek and elegant car.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou, but I now hear a new dog barkin'
    The Toyota, hands down. Not quite as pretty as its role model, the Jaguar E-Type, but much rarer (and probably infinitely more reliable)...especially the roadster version which was hand-made for the movie.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Mach 1 hands down. Can't beat American muscle
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Toyota - but I'll need Aki to drive it!
    I'd definately prefer the Toyota in looks (and probably handling) but if Connery didn't fit in it, I would have an even bigger problem. So the Mach 1 it is.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Definitely Toyota for me; looks more fun and much fewer people have driven one so would be quite a medal to earn!
    edited August 11 Posts: 3,112
    They both make me wish I'd learned to drive.
  • BennyBenny Shaken not stirredAdministrator, Moderator
    I'd prefer the Toyota GT 2000, it's a beautiful car. But like Connery my height would be a problem, so by default I'd have to take the Mustang Mach 1.
    Which is also another beautiful car and I do have a soft spot for muscle cars from this period so it's a win win.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    edited August 11 Posts: 3,734
    The Mustang Mach was really beautiful, especially with its color and shape, I liked it, reminds me of the cars used in The Persuaders (makes sense since DAF and TP are both released in 1971), very luxurious looking with its long body.

The Toyota one is okay, I guess, but not a fan of convertibles.
    Interesting choices made. It would be a joy to drive that Toyota and zip along a highway. But with my height it might be impractical.

Okay lets pair off another couple of sweet rides!

Would you rather drive the AMC Hornet from Golden Gun OR the Audi 200 Quarttro from TLD

A sweet smaller sports car. The only one with the right weight distribution for the barrel roll stunt. This has some pep, from a car brand that no longer exists.

i001806.jpg

A sedan with some class and some punch. Used to get a defecting Russian General out of the Soviet Union. This has some great lines but isn't a sexy choice of car.

audi-200-quattro-coches-james-bond.jpg

Interesting that I didn't know that Bond was also in an Audi when he surveils Pushkin in Tangiers.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Audi. Just classier.