Would you rather date Jill Masterson OR Tilly Masterson?

Comments

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou, but I now hear a new dog barkin'
    Audi, of course.
  • BennyBenny Shaken not stirredAdministrator, Moderator
    I'll take the Audi as I like big cars.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    Audi too for me, very classy, and I'm also fond of European cars, the design was also a bit close to some of the expensive sports cars in that era along with Aston Martin.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I'll go with the flow here and choose Audi. As far as I unerstand they have amazing handling characteristics. I don't really like the look of the hornet at all I'm afraid. If I'd have to do a barrelroll, however...
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    I'm not the biggest Audi person, but their 80's models I quite like, so Audi for me too.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I don't really like the look of the hornet at all I'm afraid.
    I thought the Hornet looked great until I saw it side on, and realized the back wheel looks too far back. Bring those rears wheels half a wheel's length forward, and it'd look much better to me. Similar thing with the Corvorado, back wheel's too far forward.

Quattro for the win.
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    edited August 12 Posts: 2,090
    I love German cars but this time I pick the Hornet since I prefer its rounded shape to the Audi’s angular appearance.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Lets take to the waters and see which one you would prefer to pilot

Would you rather bomb around the lake on the Q boat OR sail with the boat from NTTD?

q-boat-MBY292.col_coolboats.bondGettyImages_541236352.jpg

This is sleek, full of defensive and offensive surprises. This Q boat will allow you to speed up and take control, even going underwater when needed.

210908-spirit-yacht-46-no-time-to-die-ocean.jpg

Go for a sail out on the open water! Take the yacht from NTTD and see if you can catch some fish out and about in the ocean.

So which one are you taking out for a spin or sail?
    Sail. Always. I don't see the allure of motor boats. Sailing is beauty and nature and quiet...and you're arguably even safer on a decent sailing yacht than on any motor boat if a storm comes.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The Q boat. I'm just gonna go bombing around in it.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I'm motorboating it.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I'm a solid Brosnan fan & I *hate* NTTD, but that boat is nice... so sailing it is.
    Q-Boat - just so I can recreate the bow tie-adjustment.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    I'm a TWINE defender, but sailing is such a beautiful thing so I'll go for that one...
    A boat for one, or a boat for a few.
    I’ll take the sailing boat. At least I’d have some company.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Q-Boat - just so I can recreate the bow tie-adjustment.

Great fun moment! I think that is a cool reason.
    I’d definitely go out fishing and relaxing in Jamaica on the Happenstance, so that!

Q Boat would be good for work trips as I live next to a river that runs through my city 🤣
    Great stuff! Thanks for your wonderful answers on two sea worthy vessels.

I was thinking that there are a few jobs within Mi6 that might be fun to do. Wondered if you would consider employment with the firm.

Would you rather work in Q branch OR be a Station Head?

latest?cb=20160625153104

Work developing the latest tech for the field. A creative boss who appreciates the details and treats each gadget with tender care. You get to wear a lap coat and try out some of the inventions before they are used out in the field. It is likely a Monday to Friday job.

OR

Kerim-Bey.jpg

Work out in an exotic land. you have a team of agents and sources working for you. you are likely going to be connected to law enforcement, politicians and industry leaders. you get to set up shop with a legitimate business front or maybe this will be your main gig.

Which job appeals to you more? Where would you rather work?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Mallory wrote: »
    I’d definitely go out fishing and relaxing in Jamaica on the Happenstance, so that!

Is that really what it's called? I didn't know that, what a great little touch.
    mtm wrote: »
    Mallory wrote: »

Is that really what it's called? I didn't know that, what a great little touch.

That is what it’s called in the final script. I dont believe the name appears in the film.
    Time for a career change now that they've slashed my budget!
    Okay that didn't get much of a response.

Lets try this one!

Would you rather pilot the Acrostar from OP OR the folded glider from NTTD?

6a00e4a6a7b9fc8c5941e4f3d69c6124.jpg

Highly agile, able to fit inside the ass of a horse, ah sorry the horse trailer. Added bonus it takes unleaded fuel.

OR

Screen-Shot-2020-09-04-at-1.40.05-PM.png

Giant wing span, fits two people! Bonus that it fits into the back end of a plane. Also able to convert to a submersible vehicle.

Which one are you taken for a fly by!?
    Jet Nellie!
    The acrostar jet.
    It’s super cool, even today. Much better than the glider.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I like the glider as it can go underwater, but the jet is a jet and goes way faster, so it’s got to be that.
    The glider is a disposable one-use gadget. The Acrostar is reusable. So the latter.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    You can even fill it up!
    Benny wrote: »
    The acrostar jet.
    It’s super cool, even today. Much better than the glider.

Yeah, I agree.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Here's a question I can get behind! The glider is lovely-looking, more environmentally friendly and probably a lot safer, but it is inexorably drawn earthwards, and you can't do stunts in them. So it would have to be the Acrostar.
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    edited August 16 Posts: 3,112
    Is the NTTD glider a single use, one-and-done flight?