Would you rather date Jill Masterson OR Tilly Masterson?

1133134135136137139»

Comments

That’s actually a really good question. I’d rather casually date and have a fling with Jill, but if it’s a matter of a serious / longterm relationship, it might have to be Tilly.
  • Jill, because Tilly is lesbian, isn't she?
    Depends on whether it's the book version or the film version. Book version : Jill. Movie version : I'd go for Tilly. But I'd rather date them both. Not necessarily at the same time, mind you.
  • I’ve met Shirley Eaton so she gets my vote!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Tilly gets my vote.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    I'll settle for the little lady over here .....
    goldfinger_zBCZTQ.jpg
    :x
    Jill, only because I am shallow and see her as hot.

Also, because my parents used to manage a tobacconist shop in Kilburn and Shirley Eaton used to come in there as a child. That was before my time.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    thedove wrote: »
    Would you rather date Jill Masterson OR Tilly Masterson?
    "Yes"

Actually, Tilly. She seemed like the cooler of the two sisters, driving a Mustang and handling weaponry. Adventurous and somewhat competent, Tilly Masterson can tell me to "let me go, you're breaking my back!" any day.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I’ve met Shirley Eaton so she gets my vote!

I met her once too, she was an absolute hoot. It was the same day her knickers were being auctioned off(!)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Very difficult question which needs thorough examination and testing periods. I'll come back to you with a preference in a couple of months.