Would you rather have Kerim Bey OR Marc Ange Draco watching your back?

Comments

• peterpeter Toronto
    I have a weakness for long legs: Pam plus Peter has a nice ring to it...
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Since we will draw some gun fire, I'm pretty sure that Pam is the better choice for me. At least one person on board that knows how to handle a gun.

Apart from that, Pam is IMO severely underrated and one of the most attractive Bond girls.
    Tatiana, though this was admittedly a tough choice to make.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Tatiana, no doubt. She has an otherworldly kind of beauty
    Tatiana.
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    Tatiana.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Miss Bouvier gets my vote. One of my favourite Bond women.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Pam can play with my laser x-ray camera any day.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Apart from that, Pam is IMO severely underrated and one of the most attractive Bond girls.

Agreed, perhaps even my favourite of them all. Even though Tania is top 10 too, I can only choose Pam since I will probably always choose Pam...
    Pam for me, if only for the scene where she climbs out of the plane in the climax! 😁
    Though it is a tough choice, as I really like Tatiana a lot!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Both are amongst my favourites, but it's got to be Pam.

ltk_30_500.jpg
    Pam every time!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Hmm - Pam would be more useful if Bad Guys showed up, but Tatiana would probably enjoy the ride more, so she'd be more fun to be with. Though I'm not sure I could get either of those ladies to stop talking about Bond long enough for any other sort of conversation.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Hmm - Pam would be more useful if Bad Guys showed up, but Tatiana would probably enjoy the ride more, so she'd be more fun to be with. Though I'm not sure I could get either of those ladies to stop talking about Bond long enough for any other sort of conversation.

Scale modeling? :D
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    edited June 25 Posts: 1,536
    My head says Pam. My heart says Tatiana...top contender for the most beautiful Bond girl ever! I'll go with Tatiana. I should be able to protect her from baddies. I'm Secret Agent Man, after all B-)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I've never understood the attractiveness of Pam. Not my cup of tea at all. So I'll go for Tetiana. At least she seems cultured.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Agent_99 wrote: »

Scale modeling? :D

Ha, maybe!
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Never really appreciated the legs of Pam! Thanks for the photo @MajorDSmythe

Lets stay in transportation and have some companionship.

Would you rather go for a ride in the country with Melina Havelock OR Madeline Swann
    edited June 26 Posts: 8,796
    Madeleine's got the better car.

As for the last one, it's kind of like "Pam, Pam, Pam, Pam, Pam, Pam, Pam, baked beans, Pam, Pam...",
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited June 26 Posts: 8,956
    Madeleine. She’s very lovely, and reminds me of the woman I married, so… Easy choice (my wife’s a brunette, but their characters are very similar, and style of clothing)…
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    peter wrote: »
    Madeleine. She’s very lovely, and reminds me of the woman I married, so… Easy choice (my wife’s a brunette, but their characters are very similar, and style of clothing)…

Congratulations mate, sounds like you're a lucky man 🥂
    I'd go Madeleine as well
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    I find Melina and Madeleine similar to be honest. They're like brooding women, Lol. But I'll go with Madeleine.
    Madeleine
  • SimonSimon Keeping The British End Up...
    I'd trade both for a trip in the Aston with Kara Milovy :D
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Simon wrote: »

I'll second that. I have a weak spot for Kara Milovy (and Maryam d'Abo). To answer the question posted, however, I'll take Ms. Havelock.

Hard to believe that Carole Bouquet will turn 67 years young in a few weeks. I'm old.

Simon wrote: »

As a matter of fact, me too. But can we skip the cello case ride?
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    Melina Havelock acted very cold and distant much moreso than Madeleine, although I prefer the ride in a country style, but can't help to imagine how it could be a bit boring with Melina acting that way she was in the film, Madeleine (especially in that Matera scene) was lovely, although she has secrets, but at least she's not as distant as Melina, and she's a psychiatrist as well, so that helps.

I may be one of Madeleine's harshest critic, but this time, I'm choosing her over Melina.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    I love them both, but seems like Madeleine is much nicer company so I'll pick her.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Melina, no contest. So long as she promises to leave the crossbow at home.
    And if she brings her crossbow, I would still pick Melina.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Madeleine, definately. She reminds me of a....m going to stop here. ;-)