Would you rather visit a jazz club with Felix in New Orleans OR learn tennis from Vijay in Udaipur?

1140141142143144146»

Comments

I choose the raconteur.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Kerim Bey is an entertaining old devil but I'll take Tokyo. I'd love the chance to see a side of the city that most will miss, though all the lessons in etiquette might get a bit tiresome.
    Tough one. I prefer FRWL and Ali Kerim Bey, but I hate coffee. I tried Sake once or twice, didn't find it great, bit will have to choose it by default.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I love both men, and I really love coffee— Kerim Bey…
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I'm very familiar with Japan and sake, recognizing Tanaka impresses and is a great host.

Hope to visit Turkey next year, Arabic coffee is also in memory. Still different from Turkish coffee.

So I'd enjoy Turkish coffee with Kerim Bey, on the idea I'm not so much the talker and would enjoy hearing about his particularly fascinating life.

Coffee with Kerim.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Great stuff! Both men and cities have their draws for sure.

Lets stick with the allies and head to Roger's films.

Visit a jazz club in New Orleans with Felix OR learn tennis from Vijay in Udaipur?

One hand, a peer that is a friend. Great music in a wonderful city. You may need to be careful on where to sit I hear some seats fall and others turn!

The other option is to learn tennis and see if your backhand can improve like his other clients. You'd be learning in a lush vibrant city!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Jazz club with Felix.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou, but I now hear a new dog barkin'
    I know how to drink and have enough New Orleans jazz in my collection, and have been to the U.S. several times (though, alas, not to New Orleans). But I haven't played tennis in more than 40 years and haven't been to India, so Vijay and Udaipur it is.
  • Not one for Jazz although Big Easy is a fine city that has a lot to offer. Think maybe the tennis lesson is worth a try although don't expect to be no Jimmy Connors by time it's over. If it means a trip to India then hell why not.