Your Bond Collection

1575859606163»

Comments

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Haha! Yes, sadly the joggers they have with it in the other photos don't seem to be available, so you can't recreate the entire horse lab-sneaking look!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @zebrafish Those Lego cars look awesome. There's really no end to the amazing toys 007Store could be offering.

Congrats @Agent_99! It's really hi-vis - ideally what you want when on the road. I remember seeing pics of Nomi's scooter on display at Bond in Motion back in 2019. From memory this exhibit was open for just a month or two before having to close down due to covid.

@mtm Great buy there, wouldn't mind that one myself.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited July 18 Posts: 16,000
    I saw this for sale if anyone's feeling flush: it's Living Daylights spec -

https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1437864

aston-martin-v8-6241917d3fe66.jpg?fit=fillmax&h=1200&ixlib=php-4.1.0&q=85&w=1200&s=9f208bd53d03e2e4b011f903f1458e22
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    That's a beauty! Though having driven one as a 'Bond car experience', and stalled it 3 times getting it from car park to track, I don't think it would be a wise purchase for me.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    That's a beauty! Though having driven one as a 'Bond car experience', and stalled it 3 times getting it from car park to track, I don't think it would be a wise purchase for me.
    Tell me you successfully operated all the switches. Laser hubcaps, missiles etc.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    QBranch wrote: »
    Tell me you successfully operated all the switches. Laser hubcaps, missiles etc.

Oh, like I could be trusted with those!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    :))
    Don't touch that!
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Got a nice birthday package with all these lovely goodies, courtesy of the amazingly talented Jeff Marshall. Such an unbelievably generous guy.
    image.jpeg.908b152eedb9c78e2c2b3fe16325a2d9.jpeg

Another good friend gifted me this beautiful 50th anniversary DAF coin, which is a nice coincidence since I turned fifty myself a few days ago.
    image.thumb.jpeg.8a4040c3ab0589e07adeaaf6403a6c94.jpeg
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Let me guess, you‘re a big OHMSS fan, right?
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Let me guess, you‘re a big OHMSS fan, right?
    Huge fan :) Top 3 along with FRWL & GF
    TBH I only requested the top right print as a gift for a friend who adores OHMSS.
    The only thing that was meant for me are the inserts for my FRWL custom steelbook.
    But Jeff, in his boundless generosity, threw in several more prints as a bonus.
    I'll be keeping the top left OHMSS print and the bottom two will go to a couple of friends of mine.
    New TB custom steelbook in the works
    image.thumb.jpeg.fb27c5cf24f61bc5e97ae44b1a63b628.jpeg
    I've got to ask, what is a 'steelbook'?
    I've got to ask, what is a 'steelbook'?
    A SteelBook is a special release of a 4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD, or video game in a collectible steel case as opposed to the standard plastic amaray case.
    This packaging places a special focus on the artwork that is displayed on the outside, whether it’s a version of the original artwork associated with the included work or something that has been commissioned specifically for the release. SteelBooks provide a better canvas for displaying fantastic art because it can incorporate the spine and back as one cohesive visual.
    @R1s1ngs0n TB artwork looks real nice. Points for including Quist on the back cover!