Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Octopussy wrote: »
    Anyone ever had laser eye surgery?

No, but my brother and a former colleague of mine did. They did one eye at the time, just in case.

False alarm. I seem to have really bad allergies and they're making my eyes super red. I look like I've been hitting a Bong for 3 days straight. I was worried at one point that it was something more serious, but that's a given since I'm supposedly a hypochondriac.

Allergic to cannabis? I see.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    The sonic movie was great and alot of fun highly recommend seeing it.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Where to put this ...? ! It's cute and then the music kicks in and I just had to share it here somewhere ... :)

More animals.
    5315.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=69f85aa0ec48eb76548dfefbf537b82f
    Sheryl Cow with fans.
    arabian-horse-gray-mare-falling-down-egypt-DXEJJ7.jpg
    Bernard Horsefall.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou, but I now hear a new dog barkin'
    arabian-horse-gray-mare-falling-down-egypt-DXEJJ7.jpg
    Bernard Horsefall.
    Must not have heard the camp bell.
    More animals.
    5315.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=69f85aa0ec48eb76548dfefbf537b82f
    Sheryl Cow with fans.

Are those the children of Atom Heart Mother?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Where to put this ...? ! It's cute and then the music kicks in and I just had to share it here somewhere ... :)

Ha ha. Like. A. Boss. I'm going to try the same....
    wxix+fiona.PNG
    Lieutenant Hippo.
    85107619-shark-fin-above-the-surface-of-the-sea-3d-render.jpg
    Albert Fin.
    85107619-shark-fin-above-the-surface-of-the-sea-3d-render.jpg
    Albert Fin.

...Naaaaaayyyy!
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    I have actually been gone for a while from this thread to avoid NTTD news. Now im back because the films is delayed anyway.

In my time of absence I made a film like I mentioned at some point on here that I would,

here is a link to it, we are only high schools so dont judge to harshly or maybe judge it I dont mind.

feel free to give comments.

PS, if you listen carefully there are some bond references.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I watched it, @JamesBondKenya, very professionally done. Nicely smooth with the music and visuals. Good storytelling, thanks for posting it.

I didn't think to watch closely enough for Bond references, maybe you could share some with a spoiler tag.
    Yes JamesBondKenya, well done! And I don't know if this has been posted here before. Amazing what people can do with digital effects these days.
    I watched it, @JamesBondKenya, very professionally done. Nicely smooth with the music and visuals. Good storytelling, thanks for posting it.

I didn't think to watch closely enough for Bond references, maybe you could share some with a spoiler tag.

Thanks, it’s the music from the QOS tosca scene and the music from the Monica belluci spectre scene that both play during the background

Thanks @Birdleson . That’s really cool that you teach a multimedia class- what kinds of projects do you usually deal with? Actually I always use premiere however my friend who did the bulk of the editing is a big final cut guy so that’s what we edited with.
  • OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.
    What does everyone think the Corona virus means for the world? How will it effect the economy?
    What does everyone think the Corona virus means for the world? How will it effect the economy?

The virus has no effect on the economy, but the fear has.
    @Birdleson that’s great that your school has a program like that.
  • OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.

The virus has no effect on the economy, but the fear has.

The fear is as a direct result of the Virus which is what I was alluding to.
    I think we've seen quite well today how the virus can affect the economy. At least via the nervousness of stockholders and -brokers. But considering literally thousands of people have already died my sympathy for those financial interests is very, very limited, and my concern about the next worldwide depression/recession coming up secondary. Until then, I'll at least enjoy lower diesel prices that help me stay away from crowds in public transport.
    jumpingbean_tmj1-222x300.png
    Sean Jumpingbean
    Beavis : "I poop too much , heh heh heh"
    screenshot046.png8A2EAD8A-39AF-4E50-8788-8ACB03300D24Default.jpg
    Elektra King Cobra

Used to listen to these all the time as a kid , esp the 2 songs at the end i will never forget

I dont think they had the Bonds though , those were only available in english ?
    hadley-jin-BvnxPWpkkn4-unsplash-1024x655.jpg?w=1155&h=7051
    Morten S. Harket
  • edited April 2020 Posts: 1,691
    Sam Fox : (Do not) Touch Me , Do ya do ya (wanna give me corona)

MC Hammer : You cant touch this

Norwegian song titles : Hyttetur (Bjelleklang) , The d*mn neighbour (Teigen) , The d*mn Swede (ditto) , Im not sick - im just Swedish (Trøste og Bære) , Its nice to be crazy (Prima Vera)

(hyttetur mens a hike or trip to your cabin , which we now are not allowed to thus the pun)

;)
    og-crop-japan-whaling-gettyimages-842662572.ngsversion.1545417002503.adapt.1900.1.jpg
    Wha Lin
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    edited April 2020 Posts: 3,000
    If you want to spend $2500 to make a Toyota Celica look like a sad Aston Martin DB9; https://www.carscoops.com/2020/04/for-2500-you-can-cross-dress-your-toyota-celica-as-an-aston-martin-db9-but-seriously-dont/

toyota-celica-aston-martin-db9-replica-kit-0-768x416.jpg