Rachel Weisz wants Bond girl role

Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
edited February 2012 in News Posts: 13,355
Rachel Weisz has ruined her chances of being a Bond girl.

The Brit beauty is currently supporting husband Daniel Craig while he shoots new 007 movie Skyfall but she’d love to be in front of the camera with her man.

“Rachel always wanted to be a Bond girl and she was was close to being cast a couple times,” reveals a Bond insider.

“But now she and Daniel are a couple, it’s very unlikely to ever happen. She and Daniel met on set but they’re not into taking their relationship onto a movie together.”

Meanwhile, Rachel and Dan are splashing out $11.5 million on a new home.

The couple — who married in a surprise ceremony last June — are set to buy a three-bedroom, three-bathroom apartment in New York’s SoHo district.

The 4,350 square foot property boasts an additional 2,000 square feet of outdoor space — including a private roof garden with its own kitchen — and facilities including a media room with a woodburning fireplace, the New York Post newspaper reports.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/244018/rachel-weisz-wants-bond-girl-role.html

I wonder if she did actually come close a couple of times? If so, how was she beaten? She's a great actor. X(

Comments

Maybe she will be the head of Quantum afterall? In "Property Of A Lady"?!!!!!!! ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It doesn't even have to be a Bond girl role, any small part, like Helen McCrory's in Skyfall, would be welcome.
    True, i like her alot and she is a true looking English rose! Mr Craig is a very lucky boy! Good luck to the both of them.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    I'd like an apartment in NY SoHo too
    I'd like an apartment in NY SoHo too

Was in New York a few months ago! Amazing city and people! Soho is VERY nice and could see why they would like to live there! Why not when you have the money hey! Not jealous at all! Honest! :((
    Asd a matter of fact, the App is up for sale again. They changed their minds.
    Have they? oh well? Perhaps we should all pool our resources and do a time share on that apartment throughout the year? ;)
    Cant see it happening now she's about to appear in the Bourne franchise although Mr Finney is about to appear in both so anything's possible I guess.
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    Maybe she will be the head of Quantum afterall? In "Property Of A Lady"?!!!!!!! ;)
    Why not :) It would be cool to see them both in Bond movie.
    Oh i have no problem with it, but it maybe a long shot now? But i guess we will have to wait and see? I love being prooved wrong as that way i win either way? ;)