"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

edited August 2017 Posts: 1,575
    Everyone except the Kloppster it seems knows about our defence, so why do you keep repeating the same old lines.

TheWizardOfIce wrote: »
    Well you seem to think its down to shit offside decisions that we're hemorrhaging points.

I keep repeating it because no one seems to be interested in addressing it. And until we're not a joke at the back I'll keep saying it.

I'll say it again for you. Now READ carefully :

Lovren ,mignolet and moreno should be playing for the reserves or sold.
    They are Crap.

That's why we have a shit defence and conceding goals.

Klopp is giving these players too many chances especially when we have better players in the Squad.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    "City are building for the future and want to create a team for the next five or six years and not buy six players every window." De Bruyne :))
    Try seven players a window instead
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    vzok wrote: »
    Try seven players a window instead

My thoughts exactly
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    iC4C59V.jpg
    21054992_1466951166707369_9047444474978645809_o.jpg?oh=c4e82884e6b4f4dcaf0629efafa8b27d&oe=5A2311BF

Manchester United in control against Leicester ;)
  • RC7RC7
    Good win tonight. Dominant performance.
    What a disaster of a result that was!
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    iC4C59V.jpg

It's Red Star, in 1991 against Marseille.

Fabulous team in those days.
    Arsene not playing Lacazette from start against Liverpool. Will be interesting to hear his decision.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Excellent win for Chelsea against Everton today.
    2-0 get in!
    edited August 2017 Posts: 24,036
    Liverpool v Arsenal has goal fest written all over it, Arsenal not playing a £52 million striker I am not suprised

Edited: Arsenal's defence is shocking
    Well,i know its nearly always embarrassing to be an Arsenal fan nowadays,but this gives a whole new meaning to the word 'embarrassing'.

Personally i hope we lose 12-0 and then finally get rid of the French dinosaur in charge.

There is no disgrace in losing to a great club like Liverpool but not like this,what a bunch of cowards.
    If this continues Wenger won't last the season, there are players on the pitch putting zero effort in. It's mind boggling that Arsenal are persisting with three at the back
    If this continues Wenger won't last the season, there are players on the pitch putting zero effort in. It's mind boggling that Arsenal are persisting with three at the back

Made up of a left back,centre back and a youngster....to take on Liverpool with no holding midfielder in front of them.

They take our money,the most expensive in the league ,and play like this...i could almost cry or smash my place up i am that angry.
    There are days I wonder how I can support this team. This is one of those days. I can't understand how this can go on, and on, and on. Nothing ever changes, and most likely, no new players in before deadline day. This is just ridiculous.
    There are days I wonder how I can support this team. This is one of those days. I can't understand how this can go on, and on, and on. Nothing ever changes, and most likely, no new players in before deadline day. This is just ridiculous.

Same here...since i was 7 years old in '77 i have been an Arsenal fan.

I am seriously looking at going 'neutral now.
    barryt007 wrote: »

Made up of a left back,centre back and a youngster....to take on Liverpool with no holding midfielder in front of them.

They take our money,the most expensive in the league ,and play like this...i could almost cry or smash my place up i am that angry.

What does Steve Bould do as a coach? Is Coquelin injured that defence needs shielding big time, think Sky pundits are spot on Arsenal are stale.
    There are still goals for Arsenal in this game though...
    The worst of all. No one is really trying. No need to keep Ox if he's demanding bigger wages. Sell anyone they can, and invest in new blood. This is hopeless.
    barryt007 wrote: »

What does Steve Bould do as a coach? Is Coquelin injured that defence needs shielding big time, think Sky pundits are spot on Arsenal are stale.

Bould used to take training at the start but now Wenger takes it himself.

Jens Leman is the goalkeeping coach.

Coquelin is coming on now...why now ?????????????? The defence needed protecting from the first bloody minute !!
    If Ramsey played like that under Jose he would not play again all season, at least Wenger has made two good decisions at half time and took him off and gone to four at the back.
    If Ramsey played like that under Jose he would not play again all season, at least Wenger has made two good decisions at half time and took him off and gone to four at the back.

He should have started with a back four,he knows what Liverpool's attack is like.
    How can this be the team i support?! This season is done three weeks in.
    Ouch! Sorry mate I would have a strong whisky, why aren't Arsenal linked with centre backs like Evans and Michael Keane or any decent Defenders.
    YEEEEESSSSSS !!! Liverpool 3-0 !!!

More goals Liverpool more !!!

Humilate and destroy Arsenal !!!!

The more you score ,the more chance the French dinosaur and all those overpaid twats will be gone.
    DIP7d6MXcAUcWwv.jpg
    Was this the catalyst for change they were going on about. Worse?
    COME ON LIVERPOOL !! MORE GOALS !!!
    Giroud and Lacazette on. Not a minute too late.
    Wenger has brought his two most potent strikers on in the 60th minute madness