"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

I dont care anymore tbh....i want Liverpool to score as many as possible !!.

Come you REDS !!
    The pair of them have looked more dangerous in the few minutes they've played than the rest of the team have done in the whole match. Wenger is making his own trouble now.
  • edited August 2017 Posts: 17,442
    Spend some money on the defence, Arsene!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    What's happened to Walcott and Wilshire are they both past it?

Nope...somewhere in the squad,God knows where.
    barryt007 wrote: »

Nope...somewhere in the squad,God knows where.

Both could have done better than this lot.

At least Lacazette and Giroud is making an effort. Should have started, both of them.
    My local schoolkids team would have done better.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    At least Walcott pace gives you a out ball, he does not seem to play often
    At least Walcott pace gives you a out ball, he does not seem to play often

Thats a question for the French dinosaur..

YEEESSSSSSSS 4-0 LIVERPOOL !!!!
    Liverpool have played well
    Seriously, Giroud is the best thing this team's got.

spot on,....and he is off to Everton i think.

I would go if i was him,get out because the Arsenal ship is sinking fast.

Last I've heard, is that he's gonna stay, because he didn't feel right leaving. Wonderful for Arsenal, but then, the troubles are not in the attacking front.

Last I've heard, is that he's gonna stay, because he didn't feel right leaving. Wonderful for Arsenal, but then, the troubles are not in the attacking front.

For his career and regular playing time Everton is an excellent choice,he owes the shit team i support nothing.

Been a brilliant servant and loved by the fans,just not loved by the French dinosaur.
    The great Ian Wright on Twitter:
    «Can only feel for the fans who've gone up to anfield. So embarrassed for them.»
    That's the way to say it, really.
    «Can only feel for the fans who've gone up to anfield. So embarrassed for them.»

What i would give to have Wrighty back.

For his career and regular playing time Everton is an excellent choice,he owes the shit team i support nothing.

Been a brilliant servant and loved by the fans,just not loved by the French dinosaur.

The guy loves the club too much. Wenger owes him the playing time and the suitable team around him.

Couldn't do worse in a managing capacity than the situation right now. And we have Henry coaching Lukaku in the Belgian national side. Just think how ridiculous this is.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
    This is pathetic. Rosenborg in the cup in a few hours. Hopefully we see a Bendtner showing how you play football.
  • edited August 2017 Posts: 19,339

Couldn't do worse in a managing capacity than the situation right now. And we have Henry coaching Lukaku in the Belgian national side. Just think how ridiculous this is.

Pires handling the youth team,Dixon/Bould handling defence,Wrighty assistant manager,Leman goalkeeping coach,Nicholas,Merson and Parlour midfield trainers,Henry manager.

THATS what Arsenal need.

And find a slot for Bergkamp,free kicks,penalties etc.

Pires handling the youth team,Dixon/Bould handling defence,Wrighty assistant manager,Leman goalkeeping coach,Nicholas,Merson and Parlour midfield trainers,Henry manager.

THATS what Arsenal need.

If there is a definition of a dream team, it's this one. Not to forget Vieira.

THATS what Arsenal need.

If there is a definition of a dream team, it's this one. Not to forget Vieira.

Of course........overall coach !!! hahaha
    Watching the highlights (lowlights) now, and it's the worst I've seen from this team - all Bayern München matches included. I've never seen Arsenal so poor in every position on the field. Watching a couple of U23-games online over the last few weeks, it's clear that a few of those players would have done a better job in the first team, Reiss Nelson most of them all.

The current team isn't going to win anything, and without any transfer (in)-action, one might as well give some hungry youngsters the chance to play some matches. Would welcome some ambition and hunger into this group.
    Spurs drew at Wembley that's one consolation for you guys
    Spurs drew at Wembley that's one consolation for you guys

A hollow victory my friend,but i will take all i can today.
  • RC7RC7
    Nothing surprising about that result. Liverpool are a far better team than the gooners.
    Team confirmation for Rosenborg's cup game tonight. Both (Ajax-killers) Adegbenro and Lord Bendtner from start. Save my weekend, guys!
    Team confirmation for Rosenborg's cup game tonight. Both (Ajax-killers) Adegbenro and Lord Bendtner from start. Save my weekend, guys!

Good luck @Torgeirtrap ,you deserve something good after what happened earlier,my friend !

Good luck @Torgeirtrap ,you deserve something good after what happened earlier,my friend !

Well, it didn't go as one hoped for. Ended in an 1-2 loss, and exit of the cup. As if the Arsenal game wasn't enough... Still a lot at play for Rosenborg this year, luckily.

Back to Arsenal; Gunnerblog sums up everything Arsenal quite well: