Help! Does anyone know how to post a picture or a video? I'm a bit confused!

edited May 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 4,762
Like the title says, I can't figure out how to post a picture or a video. Anyone know how and want to help me out?

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    For pictures copy the url, and place it inside the image code by clicking on image in the posting area. To embed a video just copy the url, and it will instantly imbed.
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 12,837
    For youtube videos, just put the link. For a picture, you need to put the link to a photo on a site like photobucket in the image code thingy. You can't upload pics/videos straight from your computer.

Hope I helped :)
    For pictures copy the url, and place it inside the image code by clicking on image in the posting area. To embed a video just copy the url, and it will instantly imbed.
    For youtube videos, just put the link. For a picture, you need to put the link to a photo on a site like photobucket in the image code thingy. You can't upload pics/videos straight from your computer.

So let me get this straight. For pictures, just copy the full URL and place it in the image thing at the top of the post box, and for a video, just simply type the full URL, and when I post it, it'll come up? Does all of that sound correct?
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 12,837
    00Beast wrote:

So let me get this straight. For pictures, just copy the full URL and place it in the image thing at the top of the post box, and for a video, just simply type the full URL, and when I post it, it'll come up? Does all of that sound correct?

Yep.
    @thelivingroyale: Thanks man! I appreciate the help, and you too, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. Good to know I can get some help when needed!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    No problem. Now get posting! ;)
    No problem. Now get posting! ;)

For your help @Brady, you get to watch: (drum-roll please!)

Ta-da! From your favorite Connery Bond movie and mine!
    ^
    You know me so well! Great taste my friend! :-bd
    ^
    You know me so well! Great taste my friend! :-bd

Much thanks! It was funny back in the summer between my 7th and 8th grade years, because I watched FRWL the movie for the first time after having completed the game on Gamecube, and compared to the short and lacking fight they use for the game, this was just what I needed!
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited May 2012 Posts: 8,148
    I can't get the image to appear just the link. What am i doing wrong?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17-02/6932241308/
    Two Thousand posts, I have reached Immortality. This constitutes a celebration B-)

fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

Animated_fireworks.gif

Goodnight I-)
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    talos7: That link is not an image. You need to put the url of the <i>image</i>, not the page containing it.

Time to close this, questions answered.
This discussion has been closed.