Win a poster signed by Broccoli and Wilson - By Tweeting

Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
edited May 2012 in News Posts: 13,355
007.com through the 007 twitter account have announced they're giving away one poster per week from one of the films in the run up to Skyfall, which is signed by the producers! All we have to do is send them the "best" tweet.

One poster per week means there are 22 to give away in total. What a great number. ;)

Here's the original tweet:

22 wks till #SKYFALL: we're giving away a poster a week from one of the 22 classic Bonds signed by producers. Our fave tweet @007 today wins

Best of luck all.

Comments

• gt007gt007 Station G
    Shouldn't they have announced a winner on Monday? They haven't said anything about it since that tweet...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I was wondering that too. It's as if it was a flash in the pan. Maybe they're sorting through all those entries... ;)
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Indeed. Maybe they'll announce the winner and the new competition at the same time next Monday.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Our 1st signed poster goes to @jaredandersen82. Loads of great tweets but his DR NO vanity plate wins him a signed DR NO poster. #SKYFALL

587703545.jpg

Well deserved I guess.
    edited June 2012 Posts: 13,355
    Nice winner! How great is that? :-O

I guess we know the poster that is due to be won each week now, unless it just so happened they give away a Dr. No poster due to the really cool licence plate.

I bet they'll be a lot of entries for the next poster!
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Nice car, nice plate. :-bd
    007.com has just tweeted you have 24 hours to win a signed From Russia With Love poster.

I wonder if there's a 'FRWL' licence plate out there. ;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    No doubt. And for Thunder, I'd love to have a SPECTRE plate, but we just don't have custom plates out here...
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited June 2012 Posts: 1,182
    Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the FROM RUSSIA WIT LOVE poster signed by the producers was announced a couple of hours ago. And now I'm extremely happy to announce that it's me! :D
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    gt007 wrote:
    Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the FROM RUSSIA WIT LOVE poster signed by the producers was announced a couple of hours ago. And now I'm extremely happy to announce that it's me! :D

I hate you. (No offence)
    Well Done
    gt007 wrote:

Very jealous, well done!
    gt007 wrote:
    cool! what did you tweet?
    Wow! Oh my God, that's out of this world. What did you tweet @gt007?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Here's his tweets:

"Red wine with fish... That should've told me something."
    AuYftbsCEAAT7X5.jpg

and "FRWL is going on in my house."
    AuYWVOICQAED8FQ.jpg
    Red wine with fish - I love it!

Should we paint ourselves gold for the next one?
    That's what I did!

AueSzlsCIAEcWKY.jpg
    He, he, he! Oh, nice work.

I'm thinking I should join Twitter, if only to try and win one of these posters now.
    AueVpyGCAAQ_BAs.jpg

Also this...
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Thanks, everybody! Thanks for the kind words! It is indeed unbelievable, I haven't realised it yet! Only when I see the poster with my own eyes. And I can't wait for that!

A couple of tiny little mistakes in my tweets as @AgentJamesBond007 posted them. The exact tweets were:

@007 It's all about FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE in my house.

AuYWVOICQAED8FQ.jpg

@007 That's tonight's dinner. Red wine with fish... Well that should have told me something.

AuYftbsCEAAT7X5.jpg

I saw the announcement for the FRWL competition yesterday morning when I woke up. The moment I saw that we had fish for dinner, I thought "this HAS to be my FRWL tweet"! I threw in a bottle of red wine, et voila!

I figured I should also take a picture of the FRWL part of my Bond collection, just in case.

I have no idea which one was the winner. Maybe both?

I'm extremely happy and excited about this! I can't believe that MGW and Babs signed a poster and had one of their employees to mail it to MY house! I've already started looking for a spot on my wall to put it! I've got to get an A3 sized frame too, first thing in the morning.

Good luck, everybody! You can do it too! Let all the winners be from MI6!
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    @gt007 Congratulations my friend, very well deserved!
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    @DiscoVolante Thanks, Disco! :)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited June 2012 Posts: 3,277
    Congratulations @gt007, I'll try the next time. :)

xxx
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Thanks, @marketto007! :)
    I'm sure one of your great fan-made posters can win an official one.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    The winner of the Goldfinger poster is the creator of this:

A well deserved win IMO.
    This sounds so much better than anything DA laid his hands on. A well deserved win. O:-)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited June 2012 Posts: 1,699
    Yup, that was pretty damn brilliant. The xylophone may be a little twee for a real Bond soundtrack, but the rest? Easily fits. Especially if you're talking some sort of Eastern Europe-setting.

And well done, @gt007 - couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Suspect it may've been the 'red wine with fish' tweet that scooped it for you. Quick thinking, indeed, my friend...! :)
    Hopefully Newman sees that and gets 'inspired'.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Excellent work, everyone. I've never been artistic in the slightest, so I didn't even bother trying, but this is some poster-winning stuff, if I've ever seen it. I'm quite jealous!
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    St_George wrote:
    And well done, @gt007 - couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Suspect it may've been the 'red wine with fish' tweet that scooped it for you. Quick thinking, indeed, my friend...! :)

Thank you very much, @St_George! :)