Bond Villians, Sexy Beasts?

edited June 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 2,341
Fleming usually gave his villians a "perversion" for want of a better term. Sometimes it is a form of sexual perversion.

DR No seemed asexual
Goldfinger obviously impotent as the reference that he paid Jill Masterson just to be seen with him. Or maybe his love for gold trumped his sexual appetites. You tell me.
Emilio Largo a man who obviously loved the ladies and having Domnique as a mistress is testament this this.
Ernst Blofeld this is the one that had the most arc. we never knew what he was. In YOLT he is a "scarred asexual monster"
In DAF he walks around like some flamboyant homosexual and evern dresses in drag. WTF?
Kananga obviously not impotent but did not have time for love.
Francisco Scaramanga He like Largo is a real sexual beast. Even had his own love slave.
Karl Stromberg like Goldfinger, he must have been impotent or so obscessed with is schemes it trumped his sexual desire.
Drax ditto above
Kristotos a dirty old man
Kamal Khan he would do the deed. Like Kanagan never had time for love.
Max Zorin most definitely.
Georgi Koskov hell yes, he was shagging Kara before Bond came along...
Franz Sanchex like Largo. good tastes in women.
Trevelyn like Kanaga, Kamal Khan he just never found the time to get down and do the nasty.
Elliott Carver seemed to preoccupied with money and less with love
Elekra King most definitely a sensual and sexy beast.
Moon/gustav Graves sure. He had Miranda Frost to warm him up
Lechiffe heck yes, had that hot blond mistress
Dominic Green was as sexy as a goddam slug...

Agree or disagree?

Comments

All good villains are perverse in some way or form whether that be sexual or over wise. It demonstrates a behaviour befitting of the crazed, sadistic, evil that are the typical traits of a villain. I just wish they pushed the boundaries more with the cinimatic Bond villians. One good example was the general in QOS. He was a sexual pervert and nasty piece of work but realistic. As opposed to the silly take on Bond villians. Blofeld in drag just doesn't run my blood cold!!!