Twilight Star Seeking Future Bond Movie: Seriously?

2»

Comments

gallery_86316_34174_10985644984cb48aa3689d9.jpg

The day Robert Pattinson is cast as Bond will be followed by the day I commit murder. By happy coincidence that will also be the day that Robert Pattinson is no longer Bond.
    James Bond would slowly turn into Twilight after this... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *SHOOTS SELF*
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2012 Posts: 2,629
    I'm OK with it on the condition that Christopher Lee comes back and drives a garlic tipped stake through his heart within the first minute of his appearance.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 645
    Nice one. @Risico007
    Risico007 wrote:

Robert Pattinson being bond is actually worse than Neville Long Bottom from the Harry Potter series wanting to become bond, I remember hearing that a while back.
    neville-long-bottom-then-and-now.png

I hadn't heard anything about Beiber saying he'd like to become Bond.. thats sad news.
    Actually as a matter fact, Neville is looking like a great choice compared to Pattinson. ROFL
    The kind of super star power some of these guys have, (Beiber/Pattinson), their used to getting their way, so in their minds, maybe they think they have a chance? And if ratings ever go down, of the 007 rights ever get into the wrong hands, you never know what could happen........

WAIT, this just in:
    Check out his new movie, the trailer just came out, lots of gadgets, nice cars, seems like hes trying to become Bond already, haha. Looks like it could be a good movie.

jolearon wrote:
    WAIT, this just in:
    Check out his new movie, the trailer just came out, lots of gadgets, nice cars, seems like hes trying to become Bond already, haha. Looks like it could be a good movie.

And so it begins.....
    Oh God please no. :-q

To play James Bond an actor has to be, I don't know, alittle bit charming.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Baby, baby, baby...please, no. Same for pasty faced teen vampires. Where's the likes of Sir Christopher, Bela, Frank Langella, and and Jonathan Frid when you need them?

-keifer-sutherland-vampires-sparkle.jpg

And for the record, I wouldn't mind seeing Frank Langella in a Bond film.

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Robert Pattison will be James Bond the day I can put Craig to shame in blue swimming trunks..
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    It was fun and we've had our chance to mock and spam at will. Let's put Pattinson to bed now.
This discussion has been closed.