The Bond Trilogy

edited October 2012 in News Posts: 3
Hi, I am new here.

Perhaps this topic has already been covered, but why won't Craig Daniels finish the trilogy? At the end of Quantum, the bad guy (Mr. White I believe) still wasn't caught. I heard he was pretty adamant about it.

Also, where's John Cleese?

KW-7

Comments

• RC7RC7
    There are ample threads to discuss both these topics. Just have a look around.
  • KW_7 wrote:
    Hi, I am new here.

Perhaps this topic has already been covered, but why won't Craig Daniels Daniel Craigfinish the trilogy? At the end of Quantum, the bad guy (Mr. White I believe) still wasn't caught. I heard he was pretty adamant about it.

Also, where's John Cleese?

KW-7

They have decided not to finish it for now because the new director, Sam Mendes wanted his own story to tell, it is also believed that 'SkyFall' is supposed to be Craig's 'Goldfinger', a one-off adventure that does not have the 'main threat' as the villian (SPECTRE/ Quantum)

John Cleese's R/Q was part of the Brosnan-age, and has been removed from the reboot (only Judi Dench's M was booted over.) We have a new Q in the form of Ben Whishaw

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Okay, first: who said that Quantum will only be in a trilogy?
    Second: No, Mr. White wasn't caught, but he's hardly the leader of Quantum.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Yeah I guess the topics are covered in good places already.

Welcome to the forums, and feel free to continue your thoughts in above provided threads!

<b>Closed</b>
This discussion has been closed.