How it should have been?

edited January 2013 in Bond Movies Posts: 479
now, let me first disclaim: Roger Moore is my favorite Bond and I love all his films, except FYEO, which is still good but i don't love it, the other 6 are all in my top 13, but what if some silly aspects from the films had been taken away and substituted, I will give a list for each of his films, if theres anything else in these films or other Bond films with other Bonds, feel free to add. But i've done it on Moore, cos you guys usually hate on the silliness

LALD: Rosie Carver, The woman in the plane when Bond Comandeers it. Mr Big make-up could have been better, but oh well it was only 1973, i'll cut them some slack, the guard saying "Trouble!". Not much for LALD, and nothing to silly anyway

TMWTGG: Goodnight a better character, no JW Pepper, Weird noise on corkscrew jump, girls in Kung Fu scene, Lieutenant Hip speeding away. Needed a bit of Silliness prevention

TSWLM: Nothing. YAY

MR: St Marks Square and Double Take Pigeon, Jaws and Whats-Her-Face. Bondola restricted to just water, not land, Jaws in boat chase. not too many silly moments actually, but they were all two big

FYEO: Margaret Thatcher, Parrot. Bibi. these are three of the worst.

OP: Tarzan scream, sit, less tennis references, I cut the clown suit a break as it was the only way to disarm the bomb, otherwise Bond would have been stopped.

AVTAK: Any Moore love scene *shivers*. Beach Boys. Moore's facelift, May Day and Zorin. Chuck Lee. Comedy relief Sheriff.

Feel free to make input guys

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Sammm04 wrote:
    TSWLM: Nothing. YAY
    A Barbie doll has more muscles than Ms. Bach (trained spy/killer, don't make me laugh).
    Dropping the fish out the window as the Lotus drove ashore.
    Lawrence of Arabia music.
    Jaws popping up at the end.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    We have a similar discussing going here, folks. Sorry about that but this one goes to the locker. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.