The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 4 deadline: Sat 14 Sep 11:00*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    No idea how Kroos does not have a yellow, he did a job on Pedri who goes off.
    Had a few days without checking my team, and made three changes before the deadline. Wasn't really sure which teams to put my trust in, so it would have been a gamble no matter who I brought in, but decided to back the Netherlands to beat Turkey, and transferred in Gapko, Simons and Dumfries.

Early foul usually makes the refs hesitant. They shouldn't be though.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

He made 2 dodgy tackles which eneded Pedri's tournament, very lucky.
    edited July 5 Posts: 24,689
    Had a few days without checking my team, and made three changes before the deadline. Wasn't really sure which teams to put my trust in, so it would have been a gamble no matter who I brought in, but decided to back the Netherlands to beat Turkey, and transferred in Gapko, Simons and Dumfries.

Its pot luck at this point, I heavily backed Germany, France, England and Holland with my selection.
    I think Germany has successfully rattled Spain a bit.
    Germany played there subs too early, that goal was all too easy for Spain though it was a good goal.
    A host of the euro's has never gone out in the Quarter finals commentators are saying.
    I cant believe I am clapping for Germany 1 - 1 in 88th minute.
    I don't want Spain to win.
    This has been refereed appallingly.
    OMG Spain score.

He made 2 dodgy tackles which eneded Pedri's tournament, very lucky.

Indeed.
    I cant believe I am clapping for Germany 1 - 1 in 88th minute.

I did too, haha! OK with Spain winning though. They are really good.
    Ronaldo really should not be playing in this game, one of my favorite players but he is not at this level anymore.
    Ronaldo free kick ffs
    Shock horror Bruno took it.
    Germany were robbed should have had a penalty.
    Mbappe nose clearly not good.
    Ronaldo is stopping Portugal from winning this.
    Overall the quality in this Euros has been poor.
    Wow this is a bad game.
    France are not very good, omg they should have scored.
    These two teams are terrible in the final third, either has no chance against Spain.
    I am staring to understand why England are favorites, utter garbage in this game.
    Penalties...

That was trash.
    I think Portugal will win on pens.
    Felix miss I saw it coming.
    Portugal-France was the game I was most excited about today, but neither Mbappé or Ronaldo gave us the duel we wanted. Overall I think France is the better team, so I'm happy seeing them win.

Who is currently the favourites though? England? France? I'm really not sure.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I'd still say Spain.
    Spain though Germany had chances to beat them, you can get at Spain.