The brand new guess the character

1915916917918919921»

Comments

• peterpeter Toronto
    Could be something from Octopussy. One of the Knife Throw Twins maybe.

Mischka, the one that gets a cannon on the head from Bond, wears a blue weld mask etc.

Some of the clues add up but not all. Best can provide right now with time permitting.

I see so many Bond images flash through my brain; it’s a head scratcher for for sure. I can answer some of the clues with any number of scenes, but not all.

This is a good one @goldenswissroyale !!
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    edited October 20 Posts: 4,459
    And we have a winner, congratulations @Baltimore_007_

1. I'm involved in a chase.
    Foot chase: The twins chase the clown/009 through the forest.
    2. Don't mistake me for a bear.
    "The name Mishka is of Russian origin and is derived from the word "mishchenka," which means "little bear." namediscoveries.com
    3. Mr. King comes to mind. Edit: Stephen King.
    The opening scene after the titles has some parallels to Stephen King's "It": dark mood, clown, red ballon (this balloon is undestructable!)
    4. Even after my last scene, my name is called with joy...
    5. ...this joy only lasts for seconds
    Grischka climbs on the top of the train and sees Bond (only from behind) in the clothes of his brother. He shouts "Mischka" and smiles only to realize that Bond must have killed him, when our agent turns around.
    6. You see me doing the same in three different scenes, once I'm very convincing, twice not at all.
    Throwing knives. I'm not sure if he kills 009? I always thought it's his brother while he doesn't hit him? He definitely sucks in killing Bond (he misses twice, despite being close to him) while he is flawless in the circus (even twith blindfolded eyes).
    7. Blue protection:
    He is wearing a blue welding helmet (before spotting Bond's reflection in the "Star of the Romanov"

There would have been another nice clue about the weapon killing him, which is usually used differently...anyway, it wasn't needed since @Baltimore_007_ solved the game without that.
    Well done and over to you.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    And we have a winner, congratulations @Baltimore_007_

1. I'm involved in a chase.
    Foot chase: The twins chase the clown/009 through the forest.
    2. Don't mistake me for a bear.
    "The name Mishka is of Russian origin and is derived from the word "mishchenka," which means "little bear." namediscoveries.com
    3. Mr. King comes to mind. Edit: Stephen King.
    The opening scene after the titles has some parallels to Stephen King's "It": dark mood, clown, red ballon (this balloon is undestructable!)
    4. Even after my last scene, my name is called with joy...
    5. ...this joy only lasts for seconds
    Grischka climbs on the top of the train and sees Bond (only from behind) in the clothes of his brother. He shouts "Mischka" and smiles only to realize that Bond must have killed him, when our agent turns around.
    6. You see me doing the same in three different scenes, once I'm very convincing, twice not at all.
    Throwing knives. I'm not sure if he kills 009? I always thought it's his brother while he doesn't hit him? He definitely sucks in killing Bond (he misses twice, despite being close to him) while he is flawless in the circus (even twith blindfolded eyes).
    7. Blue protection:
    He is wearing a blue welding helmet (before spotting Bond's reflection in the "Star of the Romanov"

There would have been another nice clue about the weapon killing him, which is usually used differently...anyway, it wasn't needed since @Baltimore_007_ solved the game without that.
    Well done and over to you.

Unbelievable... Great round, and congrats to @Baltimore_007 ...
  • Named character and part of the official collection (excludes CR67, NSNA etc)

#1 You think you see me early in proceeding but in fact it's someone else

#2 A fashion accessory isn't where it should be when I first appear

#3 The same accessory is now in my hands a scene or two later

#4 I first enter the screen from a certain direction traveling at considerable speed

#5 I provide Bond a word of advice he chooses to discard

#6 I later give Bond detailed information that quickly seems incorrect

#7 I intend to cause Bond certain harm

#8 For one moment I am in a position of grave danger

#9 I couldn't see what Bond had in mind, which ultimately proved fatal

#10 I seem to enter the screen at high velocity or rapid intent, at least on 2 occasions

Shouldn't be too tough with these clues provided but check back soon enough to see if we got a correct answer etc.

• R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Naomi ?
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Toro (OP)?
  • edited October 22 Posts: 1,283
    --
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Fiona from TB
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Tilly Masterson?
  • R1s1ngs0n wrote: »
    Naomi ?

Unbelievably that is the right answer. Pity to see it solved in one go but guess provided too many clues to kind of give it away. Short game this round but you got yourself a turn.

Answer : Naomi / Caroline Munro The Spy Who Loved Me