Marvel Cinematic Universe (2008 - present)

1177178179180181183»

Comments

• edited August 4 Posts: 307
    I'm surprised that no one is writing about "Deadpool & Wolverine". It's a really great movie from the MCU world. The movie is fun and interesting. The action is suspenseful. There are some interesting cameo roles. I liked Cassandra Nova as the main antagonist. Overall a successful MCU movie after Avengers: Endgame.
    That's my opinion.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Despite Deadpool & Wolverine doing well and getting good reviews I have total apathy for the MCU or any Disney content at this point.
  • TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Librarian wrote: »
    I'm surprised that no one is writing about "Deadpool & Wolverine". It's a really great movie from the MCU world. The movie is fun and interesting. The action is suspenseful. There are some interesting cameo roles. I liked Cassandra Nova as the main antagonist. Overall a successful MCU movie after Avengers: Endgame.
    That's my opinion.
    Yeah, too bad the villains are dull and add little to nothing to the plot.
    The orchestral version of 'Like a Prayer' is 🔥🔥🔥 though!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    I enjoyed Deadpool and Wolverine. There were some emotional beats within the film that I wasn't prepared for. You have to like Reynolds and Jackman and the chemistry they share. They play off each other so well, I would welcome them in another movie playing different characters.

The villains are a bit vanilla and really don't do much, as much as Deadpool and Wolverine do things to them. However you aren't there for the villains and the movie delivers some wonderful heroes beyond our two title characters.

I enjoyed the jokes at Disney and Fox. Quite a few meta scenes and mentions which was great.

I thought the ending dragged a bit with almost a few false ends. I think you could have chopped about 5-10 minutes off at the end and still had a great film.

Not sure what next MCU product is exciting me, I don't have Disney Plus so that eliminates some projects. I have no appetite to see Captain America in February. I guess the Fantastic Four would be the next big movie I would like to watch.
    I'm curious about Thunderbolts* (Dark Avengers maybe?). There are a lot of intriguing characters there.

As for Captain America: Brave New World, I'm curious if we'll get the answer to the question of what happened to Steve Rogers after Avengers; Endgame.