Complete List Of James Bond Soundtrack Cues

124»

Comments

• bcaloubcalou France
    Whoever tackles this reconstruction by ear will hear this alarm sound for the rest of their life :D
  • mattjoesmattjoes has three men to kill
    morcarvic wrote: »
    sounds to me like there's an edit splice at around 2.43 ish on the youtube FRWL example as well.
    I had the same impression.

bcalou wrote: »
    Whoever tackles this reconstruction by ear will hear this alarm sound for the rest of their life :D
    :))
    lol
  • morcarvicmorcarvic france
    ah yes, the dreaded Quasimodo effect "esmeralda,the bells!,the bells!,they made me deaf you know"
    :))
    This is definitely a great project, I've been doing the same myself these past few years, for the first 16 Bonds, collecting the OSTs at the same time.

It makes you watch the movies in a different way, and you appreciate the scores and soundtracks more, and wish you had what wasn't included. For example, all the music heard in the scenes in Rio in Moonraker would be wonderful to have.

I do wonder if anyone else notices time discrepancies, where frequently, the film version of tracks ends up being slightly faster than the OST version? I've recently heard that PAL DVDs speed up playback slightly, and wonder if that is the issue. To give an extreme example, if I play my PAL DVD of the opening titles of For Your Eyes Only, alongside a Youtube video of the same footage on Blu Ray, my DVD version comes in at least 10 seconds faster, and pitched sharp.

Would appreciate any insights.