Would you rather take in Vegas with Tiffany Case OR the French Quarter with Solitaire?

1106107108109110112»

Comments

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Solitaire…. but I would catch the earliest flight to the Bahamas, or Switzerland or…
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Oh, playing Solitaire, no contest! Plenty of lessons to be learned, after all.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    If I'm honest .... neither really!
    But if you put a gun to my head, I guess I would pick Tiffany Case.

@thedove, can I cheat and take Kara to The French Quarter? :D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Can I bend the rules a little and take Solitaire to Vegas? I won't need the RPM controller ring.
    Tiffany Case was turned into a silly bimbo so Solitaire any day. If she plays her cards right!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Tiffany Case was turned into a silly bimbo so Solitaire any day. If she plays her cards right!

That gave me a nice chuckle, the way you ended your post 👍🏻 😂 👍🏻 😂!
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Sorry to all U.S. citizens/residents, but Tiffany is just too American-style gung-ho superficial, artificial and money-oriented for me. That being said, I'm not sure I could live with a girl believing superstitiously in her own psychic powers, but hey! we know she can be converted...so it's Solitaire for me as well.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Dwayne wrote: »
    If I'm honest .... neither really!
    But if you put a gun to my head, I guess I would pick Tiffany Case.

@thedove, can I cheat and take Kara to The French Quarter? :D

This organization isn't concerned with your personal affairs! LOL!

Go ahead and get creative!