The DANIEL CRAIG Appreciation thread - Discuss His Life, His Career, His Bond Films

Comments

Piers Morgan seeks attention and does not know the difference between an actor and a fictional person.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited October 2018 Posts: 8,159
    I've been a professional Firefighter for 26 years, I've seen and done thing that would leave Piers curled up in a fetal position.
    Also,because of a curve thrown by life.I became a single dad, with sole custody of my Daughter when she was a month and a half old; she's now 21. Nothing is more masculine than being an involved, loving father. Bravo Daniel, you are the Man.
    Piers Morgan is a nasty little man who no one listens to.
    talos7 wrote: »
    I've been a professional Firefighter for 26 years, I've seen and done thing that would leave Piers curled up in a fetal position.
    Also,because of a curve thrown by life.I became a single dad, with sole custody of my Daughter when she was a month and a half old; she's now 21. Nothing is more masculine than being an involved, loving father. Bravo Daniel, you are the Man.

Respect x take it from one who knows n wishes u luck x ask my true friend @DarthDimi x respect to u as a father and your heroic job @talos7
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Yes, respect @talos7
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Thank you gents.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    :O
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I hope his current look is for Knives Out. That would be awesome.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Gaslighting...

The actor is prepping for his role as an aged detective in another film role that starts shooting in a couple weeks!

But yeah, let’s all think that’s how DC will look as 007 in B25 instead of his images in Heineken and Omega adds.

Talk about Fake New 101...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2018 Posts: 10,590
    He's certainly got a Rust Cohle thing going on. It'll be interesting to see Craig play an aged detective.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited October 2018 Posts: 23,883
    jake24 wrote: »
    He's certainly got a Rust Cohle thing going on. It'll be interesting to see Craig play an aged detective.
    That's who it reminded me of certainly. It's an interesting look. Seems like he's losing some weight for it too, although it could just be the clothes.
  • peterpeter Toronto

He starts shooting within the month, part of an ensemble. This is the beginning of his look for KNIVES OUT and make up and wardrobe will take care of the rest.

Gaslighting aside, we have seen images of how DC Bond will look via Omega and Heineken.

So childish
  • mattjoesmattjoes has three men to kill
    Moustache looks very cool on Daniel Wroughton. I hope to see him wear it often in his post-Bond phase.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    peter wrote: »

He starts shooting within the month, part of an ensemble. This is the beginning of his look for KNIVES OUT and make up and wardrobe will take care of the rest.

Gaslighting aside, we have seen images of how DC Bond will look via Omega and Heineken.

So childish

Edit: and passive aggressive as is the norm for certain posters (it’s almost an obsession)
  • peterpeter Toronto
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Moustache looks very cool on Daniel Wroughton. I hope to see him wear it often in his post-Bond phase.

Yes, interesting look... similar to Connery post 007
    @peter Not quite sure what you're referring to, we all seem to be in agreement here.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Hey @ToTheRight, that was your 7,007th post and it was beautiful.

Thanks, @Agent_99 ! Didn't realize it was my 7.007th post. Good timing for some Craig positivity!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    bondpiers-1024x576.jpg

Piers is getting some stick this morning on GMB
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I really have to wonder why did Morgan even say that in the first place. He never had anything to do with Craig before, as far as I know. Was he deliberately trying to pick a fight or something?
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Morgan has said many controversial things, but this one more than any other smacks of him enjoying the wind up. I can't believe people have got so upset. And when they do it just makes him worse.
    Craig is narf getting slagged off in the comments at the end of that article by people.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I'm not sticking up for Morgan, but he did defend Bond against that cretinous woman recently, the one who accused Bond of being a villain. I'll give him credit for that, otherwise he just likes the sound of his own voice.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    He also blasted (with both barrels) the ridiculous suggestion of Bond changing sex.
    Piers Morgan is mates with Trump so that says it all.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited October 2018 Posts: 23,883
    TripAces wrote: »
    I have been curious since the announcement of Knives Out about what kind of look he would adopt for the film, especially with B25 filming so soon afterwards. Would it be a clean cut approach or something quite different? I guess now we know, and it makes sense to differentiate, especially since his character in the Johnson film is a detective. It will be interesting to see if he alters his physique as well. As mentioned, he seems to have lost a bit of weight, although the hair and clothes may just be giving that impression.

Imdb is showing this film having a release date in 2019. Presumably it will be an autumn or winter release.

RE: Morgan - I took it that he was mainly commenting on the child carrier (or papoose, as he referred to it). Irrespective, he should have expected a backlash.
    I'm not sure Piers Morgan is the right person to question another man's masculity. Upper class twit!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    bondpiers-1024x576.jpg

Piers is getting some stick this morning on GMB

Damn, how'd you already get your hands on the teaser poster for Bond 25?